9- Free Блины! Valentines Day Special

3rd person pov:
It was two days before Valentines Day. Y/n was thinking of what to do. She was eating a pancake that her Дедушка (Grandpa) cooked. Then an idea popped in her head.

'What if I make Блины (I'll be placing pancakes instead.) for the entire neighbourhood including grandma (Brit) and grandpa (France).' Y/n thought to herself. Y/n gobbled up her pancake and started to plan.

'I'll make labels first. I'll stay up late at night to cook pancakes. I get sleepy easily so I'll cook as many as I can. I'll microwave them early in the morning, then go to the countries' homes.' Y/n thought.

With that Y/n ran to the pantry to get Russia's supplies. Y/n wanted it to be a surprise. Y/n dragged the sack of flour quietly as she can while Y/n's fathers were at their rooms doing paperwork.

Y/n did the same thing for the other ingredients. When Y/n reached the cupboard and grabbed a few piping tips, Y/n was wearing f/c socks while reaching the cupboard. Y/n slipped from the chair, she didn't scream. Her eyes only widened and her heart was racing.

When she slipped, she managed to get her balance but she dropped all the tips. Russia and America heard all the ruckus and went down immediately. They ran to the kitchen with piping tips scattered around the floor and white powder everywhere.

"Hi dad, papa." Y/n said, waking and smiling awkwardly. "What are you trying to do? Let me guess is it a surprise again?" America asked, lifting his sunglasses. "Y-yeah..." Y/n said trying not to look awkward.

"Y/n, you know we can help you. So tell us what you're planning to do." Russia said softly. "What date is it?" Y/n asked both of them. "Feb.12 20XX." The men said in unison.

"What will happen in 2 days?" Y/n asked them. "Valentines Day!" America shouted. "Exactly! That's why I'm making lots of pancakes for everyone!" Y/n said in a cheerful tone.

"Well then, let's do it!" America said excitedly. Y/n gathered all the ingredients and started mixing them. America was washing all the fallen piping tips. Russia was mainly prepping the pans and boxes.

When Y/n was done mixing everything she asked Russia "Are the pans ready?" Russia nodded. Y/n gave him the bowl and he started cooking. "Dad, we need decorations." Y/n yelled.

"Sure honey, what kind?" America asked, putting his hand on his hips. "Candy and whipped cream!" Y/n cheered. America pulled the candy out of the cupboard.

"Can you label the boxes over there?" Y/n asked, pointing to the boxes. America smiled and nodded. Y/n began mixing the 2nd batter. "Papa, are you done?" Y/n asked to Russia.

Russia had a stack of pancakes done. Y/n was done mixing the batter so he gave them to him. Y/n placed the freshly cooked pancakes in the fridge. They started at 8:30 am so they will probably end at 3:30pm.

Time skip

It was 3:30pm. They cleaned the kitchen, packed the pancakes, and decorated them. Everyone was tired but proud of their work. Y/n looked up to Russia. Russia noticed that Y/n was looking at him.

"I'm so proud of my girl, being a little business lady." Russia said ruffling Y/n's h/l, h/c hair. Y/n squinted her eyes and looked at Russia dead in the eye and said "You know that these are gifts right? And gifts are free. Where's my earnings if I give free things?"

America hugged Y/n and said proudly "That's my girl!" Y/n became happy and kissed America on his cheek. "Come here, Papa." Y/n gestured to Russia. Russia slav squatted down.

Y/n let Russia join the hug. "I just love you two, so fucking much!" Y/n mumbled. "Y/n, from whom did you learn that?" Russia was slightly angered. "Daddy (bio) says that to mommy (bio) sometimes." Y/n said shyly, looking down.

Feb. 14, 20XX

Today is the day to give the gifts. Y/n woke up early in the morning, wore her pink and red dress with knee-high socks and black shoes. America styled Y/n's hair into space buns (if you have short hair, he styled your hair like Natsuki's.)

Y/n grabbed her baskets and went from one house to another. Dropping the box and then ringing the door bell. Y/n went to every house in the neighbourhood. The countries were very grateful for the Valentines day gifts.

Y/n saw Ukraine with a back pack. "Hi Auntie Ukraine!" Y/n skipped and wave to her. Ukraine waved back. Y/n gave her a hug. "Where are you going?" Y/n asked, looking at her back pack.

"I'm going to visit your Uncle Canada." Ukraine giggled, blushing. Y/n smirked and then Ayieed. Ukraine tried to cover her face. "Come on Auntie, go confess to him already. You're already a big girl." Y/n said trying to boost Ukraine's confidence.

"Hey kid, it's not easy to confess without the fear of being rejected." Ukraine said, making her accent higher. "Just be you. And can you give them these, one of the is for you." Y/n said, giving her the boxes of pancakes.

Ukraine stared at the pancakes. When she looked back down to Y/n's level, Y/n was gone. Ukraine looked around the houses in the street and found Y/n giving pancakes to Poland.

Y/n went to Germany's house after 7 houses. Y/n took a peak outside the window, he wasn't there, as expected. Y/n ringed the doorbell. Germany opened the door. "Guten Morgen (good morning) Y/n." Germany said tiredly.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Y/n said giving him the box. Y/n then left. Y/n visited many houses that when she reached the doorstep of America's house she fell asleep.

America saw Y/n's sleeping body on the floor of the doorstep. America carried Y/n to her room. He placed her on the bed and America kissed her forehead. Y/n's room had scattered papers everywhere.

America swept the papers as he was collecting the papers. He noticed to boxes of pancakes. He thought that Y/n got too tired and forgot to deliver them.

When he grabbed the box he noticed how lovely it looked. The box was decorated with ribbons and hearts. The pancakes were pipped carefully. There were names on the boxes written in Y/n's best cursive handwriting. One for Russia and one for America.

The writing wasn't nice but it was readable. He looked at the bottom of the box and there was a folded letter. It read:

"To the best fathers in the world.
Happy Valentines Day! I'm very grateful that you treated me as your own daughter. Thank you for the great memories. I love you guys so much. -Y/n"

America shed a tear while reading the letter.

Happy Valentines everyone! Single squad, where you at!?