13- Scammer!

3rd person pov:

Russia went to work today, so it was just America and Y/n. "Dad." Y/n said, trying to get her father's attention. "Yes darling?" America replied. "I hate to say this but... I kinda want to go to school." Y/n said.

"Sweetie, there's an outbreak. We have to homeschool you for some time being." America sighed. "I'll be homeschooling you." America said. Y/n just nodded.

Y/n was watching some Tom and Jerry on the TV. Her fathers sleeping right next to her. "Dad, I'll be going for a walk." Y/n said to the sleeping couple. "Yeah, yesh, yeh..." Russia mumbled tiredly.

Y/n then went outside. The bright moon shining upon her s/t skin and the cool wind blowing her h/l h/c hair and her f/c pyjamas. She didn't want to see what everyone was doing in the night.

Y/n spotted someone in the forest. The person resembled someone important to Y/n. Nobody was out because of the curfew. Y/n did not understand the idea of this 'curfew'.

Y/n went to the forest, not aware of where she was going. Y/n was a little scared of the dark. Y/n kept following a path. Y/n had a gut feeling. She felt like she was being watched.

But she brushed. Y/n soon stopped as she saw a bucket, an axe, and a truck. The h/c child got scared just by looking at those items. Y/n ran away, fearing for her life.

Y/n was blocked by a tall man holding an axe. The man was wearing a fur hat, some goggles a red shirt, and some ripped jeans. Y/n screamed bloody murder.

"Jeez kid! It's just me your uncle Canada." Canada said, trying to stop Y/n from crying and screaming. Canada gave her some biscuits. Y/n stopped crying and ate the biscuits.

"So what brings you here?" Canada asked Y/n. Y/n was silent. She wasn't sure on what to say to her dear uncle. "What are YOU doing at this time?" Y/n asked trying to talk back.

"I was preparing my items so I can harvest some maple syrup." Canada replied, pointing to the pick-up truck. "Can I help?" Y/n asked with her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Go to bed kid. I'll be here first thing in the morning. Just follow the path." Canada said, putting his hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n nodded and left. Canada went up to the roof of his pickup truck and gazed at the starts the entire night.

Y/n returned home safely. Her fathers are still sleeping peacefully on the couch. Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Y/n went ahead and slept on their laps.

The next day

Y/n went to the forest to go help Canada. But Canada wasn't there, so was his items. Y/n decided to wait. 30 minutes have passed, he still hasn't arrived. An hour passed, he still hasn't arrived.

Y/n waited for 3 hours more, her patience running thin as time passed. Y/n had enough and went home. She was angry at him. 'Scammer.' Y/n thought to herself.