Secret Relationship

3rd person pov:

Y/n was playing in the backyard as Germany washed the dishes in kitchen. Y/n started getting bored. The wind made Y/n's hair and scarf flow. Suddenly, droplets started falling from the sky — it was going to rain. She always wanted to play under the rain but she was also scared of getting sick. The German looked out the window and saw that the clouds were dark. "Y/N! TIME TO GET INSIDE! IT'S GOING TO RAIN!" Germany yelled through the backdoor. Y/n grabbed her things on the yard then slowly walked to the backdoor. Y/n's f/c shirt was all dirty and so were the bottom of her denim shorts. Germany examined her from head to toe. "Look at how dirty you are!" Germany said while patting some of the dirt off from Y/n's shirt. "Go change your clothes. There's some freshly washed ones in your room." Germany said with a smile. Y/n nodded in response.

A few minutes have passed and Y/n came down the stairs wearing a f/c and 2nd/f/c striped sweater and some sweatpants. Germany was humming a random song as he made snacks. "What are you cooking?" Y/n asked, pointing to the stove. "Oh you know, just some bacon." Germany said with a grin. Y/n loves bacon, as soon as she heard the word "bacon". The next thing you know is that she'll be jumping up and down in excitement. And so the girl started jumping up and down. Germany just smiled lightly. "All right, calm down. They're gonna be ready soon." Germany said with a giggle. Germany lifted the drying rack up and placed them on top of the counter. Y/n had recently turned 7, this resulted in her to grow up a bit. Y/n sat on one of the stools, as she was about to grab some bacon, she was smacked in the hand by Germany. "Wash your hands first!" Germany hissed. Y/n got off the stool and washed her hands. Y/n sat on the stool and asked "Now?" The German nodded.

Y/n was finally able to eat bacon. Y/n started munching on them. Germany got a call out of the blue. He grabbed his phone that was on the counter, the call was from the Russian. Germany and Russia have been dating behind America's back over the past two years. Germany went to the bathroom to answer the call.
"Hello." The German said with a smile.
"Hello there, my beautiful angel." Russia said in a seductive tone.
Germany blushed as those words escaped the Russian's mouth.
"Hallo, Liebling. (Hello, darling)" The German greeted.
"I can't wait to see you again." Germany said with a smile. "Я позабочусь о том, чтобы вам понравился ваш следующий подарок (I'm going to make sure that you'll love your next gift)." Russia giggled from the other line. "Honey, we have to go!" America yelled from the other room. Russia rolled his eyes. "Прощай любовь (Goodbye, love)." Russia finally said before hanging up.

"Y/n, I'm back!" said Germany. Y/n was struggling to brush her hair. "Do you need help with that?" Germany asked. Y/n sighed then nodded. Germany grabbed the brush from Y/n's h/c hair and started brushing gently. "Thank you." Y/n said with a smile. Germany just smiled in response. "Who spoke to you on the phone?" Y/n asked. "Your uncle Poland." Germany lied. "What did you two talk about?" Y/n was very curious about their relationship. "When we're going to go to the city." Germany lied again. Germany felt nothing when he had to lie. He had to, in order to keep his relationship with Russia private. "Which city?" Y/n asked again. Germany's patient when it comes to dealing with children who ask him too many questions. He did an excellent job at lying. He knew how to hide it during the perfect time. The thoughts of him being married with Russia started going on his head. The country couldn't stop thinking about him, the way his white hair flowed against the wind, his accent, his personality. Germany found him perfect.

He loved feeling Russia's skin on his. It made him feel happy. "Can you stop brushing now?" Y/n asked Germany, who was spacing out. Germany shook his head in order to snap out of it. "Es tut mir leid (I'm sorry), I was spacing out." Germany apologised. They both just stood there. "It's okay, I tend to space out too." Y/n said with a smile. Y/n sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Germany just went to sit down on a different spot and began scrolling through his phone. The German was also dating Poland. He started going through their photos but he felt numb looking at them. His feelings were all for the Russian. He misses feeling Russia's embrace, the way he wrapped his arms around the German's waist. Germany enjoyed it. Y/n got bored from watching cartoons for the past 4 hours. She slept in the warm embrace of the German for 2 hours.