7-Tea Party

3rd person pov:

It has been 3 months since Y/n has become Russia and America's daughter. Y/n and her new family went to visit her grandparents and relatives. Y/n was sleeping peacefully on America's lap. America was also sleeping while Russia decided to drive them there.

The car stopped at a diner in the middle of nowhere. Russia glanced at America and Y/n. He smiled and said gently "Wake up you two." Y/n and her dad didn't wake up. Russia repeated what he said only slightly annoyed. He tried poking both of their cheeks.

He tried tickling and hitting them. It didn't work. Russia stopped for a while, an idea popped in his head. He smirked mischievously and shouted "WAKE UP! СУКАs!" America's eyes widened when he heard Russia shout. "Russia! You know you should say that whenever Y/n is around!" America whisper-yelled.

Russia rolled his eyes, then glanced over Y/n. Y/n was fluttering her eyes open. "What happened? Where are we?" You yawned, rubbing your eye. "Sweetheart, you shouldn't rub your eyes." Russia said, moving your hand away from your eye.

"Go get a table while I fix her hair." America giggled.

Time skip

"We're here!" America exclaimed. The three got out of the car heading to the door. "Grandma! Grandpa!" You shouted, running towards Britain and France. Y/n hugged them tightly. "Whoa, there kiddo! Miss us much?" Britain asked.

"Hey did you forget about your favourite aunt?" Kiwi asked arrogantly. Y/n looked her dead in the eye and coldly said "Who told you that you were my favourite?" The room went silent. "OH MY GOD! KIWI GOT ROASTED!" Australia shouted.

Kiwi turned red from embarrassment. Y/n giggled "Don't worry I have no favourite aunt, I was only joking." Y/n headed towards Kiwi and gave her a hug. "Everyone dinner is ready." France announced.

The next day

Y/n was cleaning and setting up the table. America was approaching her and asked "Sweetie, what are you doing?" Y/n giggled. "It's a secret~." Y/n cooed. "What is it for?" America asked. "Dad, how many times do I have to tell you that it's a secret?" You said, putting your hands on your hips.

"Can you not tell granny and grandpa that I'm preparing something?" Y/n added. "Of course, as long as you respond to questions better in the future." America said, standing up from the chair. Y/n nodded.

Y/n has cleaned, made some tea, baked some muffins and decorated the entire garden. 'My work here is done! Time to show it to the family.' Y/n thought to herself.

Time skip

Y/n was holding both of Britain's and France's hands, leading them into the garden. "Open your eyes!" Y/n requested. They both fluttered their eyes open. Their eyes widened on how beautiful the garden was. "Ma chérie, did you do all of this?" France asked in amazement.

"Yep! Just for us! Speaking of which I forgot to bring Auntie Kiwi and Uncle Aussie and Canada into the party." Y/n exclaimed. "What about your dads?" France asked. "Dad ate too much cake at the diner. Папа doesn't wanna join because he wants to 'wrestle'." You added.

The two countries looked at each other awkwardly and said "Call your aunt and uncles, let's start!"

Some time later

"Would you like some more tea, Lady N/n?" Britain asked, holding the teapot. "No, but can you pass the muffins?" You asked, reaching for the plate of muffins. Australia went closer to Kiwi and whispered "This is just so wholesome don't you think?

Kiwi nodded, smiling. "And she cooks very well for a 4-year-old!" Kiwi exclaimed. "Why thank you, Lady Zealand!" Y/n thanked Kiwi for the compliment. "Sir Aussie would you like some tea?" Y/n asked Australia, holding the teapot. "Nah, I'm good. These muffins are delicious. He said, grabbing more muffins.

"Lady N/n, I would like some more tea!" Britain said. You gave the teapot to her and she said "There's no more tea. I'll go get some more." Then she left. "Sir France, why aren't you eating muffins?" Y/n asked. "I just don't like them, Ma chérie. I really want some baguettes." France answered.

"What's a Baguette?" You asked him. "A long piece of bread." He answered. "Is it like a sword? Can I use it as a magic wand?" Y/n asked him many questions. Britain finally arrived with lots of tea. "Finally, the tea is here." Canada said. (Yes, he had been sitting there in the corner eating muffins.)

"Sir 'Nada, you finally spoke for the first time." Y/n said. "Hey, it's not my fault your muffins are delicious!" He said, raising his accent. Y/n giggled. The morning continued with more tea drinking.

The photo at the top inspired me to make this chapter.
Art by: @Ariyamidai on DeviantArt