Aftermath

"I told you that Russia was terrible." Britain said before taking a sip of tea. "That's what happens when you date your bully."

"Pardon? Mon chéri, we used to fight a lot when we were kids!" France protested. "But, that commie is still a prick."

America sighed and looked at France and Britain. "Can you stop talking about him?" America said in an annoyed tone.

"Come on mum, dad, I'm sure commie boy is not that bad." Australia said, trying to calm the atmosphere down.

"Sure, let's just brush off the lives that he took." Britain said in a sarcastic manner as she rolled her eyes.

"But, he changed! Besides, it was his father who did those actions!" Aussie replied nervously, in defence of Russia.

Britain got up from her armchair and glared at Australia. "Are you defending that communist freak?" She said in an angry way.

Australia, who doesn't want to get punished by his mother decided to stop defending Russia. Who knows what cruel punishments Britain gives to her children, and no not that kind of punishment your filthy mind is thinking about.

Australia looked on the floor, ashamed. "No, mum."

Britain's glare turned into a loving smile. "Wonderful!" She said as she clapped her hands together.

Australia went ahead to his bedroom. Britain can go from scary to loving mother in an instant, just like any other mother. Britain is known for spoiling Y/n with gifts and cash whenever she visits, and Y/n is super grateful to her. She's really a loving grandma.

————————————————————————————————————————

"Come on Y/n!" New Zealand said as she dragged a curious Y/n behind her.

She finally stopped dragging her and boy was the destination beautiful. The crystal clear lake shone like a crystal. The wind was howling, birds were chirping, the sun was shining. The trees and the grass were greener than ever. New Zealand or Kiwi for short, was wearing denim shorts, a light blue crop top, and brown ankle boots. Meanwhile, Y/n was wearing an oversized green shirt - which belonged to America. She also wore some jeans and tennis shoes.

"It's beautiful!" Y/n said with an amazed smile.

Kiwi grinned. "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to go swimming!" Y/n replied as she ran to the lake, as she was about to do the canon ball. Someone pulled her back.

"Don't go swimming. The water is deep." Kiwi warned.

Y/n pulled her hand away from Kiwi. Her smile faded into a frown. "Why?" Y/n whined.

Kiwi took a deep breath. "Do you want to drown, Y/n?" Kiwi said in a scary tone.

Y/n scoffed. "So what? You can go swim with me. After all, you and uncle Aussie are good swimmers." She looked at the lake. "The lake isn't that deep, isn't it?"

Kiwi sighed sharply. "Y/n, the lake is 30 feet deep. Do you really want to die?" Kiwi said.

Y/n faced Kiwi. "No, but can we go walk around the woods?" Y/n asked.

"Sure! Let's go!" Kiwi said enthusiastically.

————————————————————————————————————————

"Russia, you need to get over him. You don't know what he's going to do." USSR said.

Russia didn't feel anything about the last time when he and America fought, although a small part told him to go and apologise, but he ignored it. Another part of Russia told him to go and run away with Germany to a different place, while the other told him to stay for Y/n's sake. All those thoughts went through his head like crazy. He took another shot of vodka down his throat.

"So what? You told me that I get a life of my own instead of you having to control our actions." Russia replied in an annoyed tone.

"He's not trying to control you, Rus. Dad's just giving advice." Belarus said before placing her hand on Russia's shoulder.

"True. You never know what Mr. Idiot will do next. For a gullible idiot, he's rich." Ukraine said as she polished her nails.

"He can't do that, can he?" Belarus said in a worried tone.

"Russia, you don't have time to worry about the well-being of our country. The only thing you have to worry about is Y/n." USSR said quietly.

"Dad, Y/n's only 1 kid. You're telling Russia to sacrifice his people over." Ukraine slammed her fists down the dining table. "One kid?"

"Ukraine, don't tell me you don't love Y/n anymore." Belarus said with sadness in her voice.

Ukraine rolled her eyes. "Of course, I love that kid. But dad telling that Russia should stop taking care of his financial situation is more than fucked up!" Ukraine shouted.

"Don't act like you have no financial problems!" Belarus retaliated. Tears fell down Belarus' cheeks.

"Поверніться на свою картопляну ферму, ви зламали суку." Ukraine glared at Belarus.

That was the last straw for Belarus. She had been letting her older sister be mean to everyone. Belarus pushed Ukraine off of her chair. USSR stood up.

"Girls! Enough!" USSR said in a tone that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

The girls sat back down, giving occasional glares at each other.