12- Not a Karen

3rd person pov:

Y/n was chilling with the nordics. Her fathers went to work and decided to leave her with the nordics. Y/n was looking out the window. Sweden noticed this and said "Your dads told me to bring you to the playground."

Y/n's e/c eyes sparkled with excitement. She was jumping up and down, while clapping her hands. Y/n did this for a while. "When can we go?" Y/n asked, grinning. "I don't know kid. It's up to you." Sweden replied stroking his nonexistent nose.

"Can we go now!?" Y/n asked excitedly. "Sure, let's get groomed first." Y/n was already wearing her f/c sweater and 2nd/f/c pants. It was topped off with a scarf from her aunt, Belarus.

Sweden came downstairs looking like the photo above. Y/n was ready to go but her hair got messy. "Ditt hår är så rörigt!" (Your hair is so messy!) Sweden exclaimed. Sweden grabbed a comb from a nearby drawer.

Sweden combed Y/n's hair. "Can you style my hair into a braid, please?" Y/n asked Sweden. Sweden smiled and nodded. He started doing a braid. (If you have short hair, a small part of your hair has a small braid.)

Sweden was done braiding Y/n's h/l h/c hair. "It looks beautiful! Thank you!" Y/n thanked Sweden. Sweden's lips curled into a smile and said "Anytime kid. Come on, let's go!"

Y/n skipped her way outside. "Guys! We're just going to the park!" Sweden said, informing his siblings. Sweden then went outside. "Are we going to take the bus?" Y/n asked with excitement.

Sweden nodded with a smile. Y/n smiled back. "Look a bus station!" Y/n said, pointing at the station. Y/n ran to the bus station, but was pulled back by Sweden. Then a car went fast down the road.

"Jeez Unge (kid), are you trying to die?" Sweden asked Y/n. "I'm sorry, it was from excitement." Sweden sighed. Y/n held Sweden's warm hand and crossed the street with him.

Time skip

Sweden and Y/n arrived at the park. Y/n looked at Sweden. Sweden looked at her for a while. "What are you waiting for? Go play!" Sweden said directing to the slide.

Y/n smiled and ran for the slide. Sweden sat at a nearby bench. As he sat down, his phone rang. Sweden grabbed his phone out of his pocket. It's from Russia! Sweden gulped.

"Hey Sweden! How's my daughter?" Russia asked from the phone. "She's fine. We're fine. We're in the park." Sweden said, picking his nonexistent nose. "Is she hurt?" Russia asked.

Sweden glanced at Y/n who was being picked on by an older kid. "Yeah, she's being picked on by an older kid." Sweden said with no emotion. "Oh o- WAIT WHAT?!" Russia yelled on the other line.

"DO SOMETHING!" Russia yelled. Sweden with his phone on his hand, ran for Y/n. But a lady with blonde hair and green eyes ran faster than Sweden. The lady started scolding the older kid.

"Did you get them?" Russia asked worriedly. "Nah, her mom probably got this." Sweden said coldly. "Did I teach you to bully other children?! Did I?!" The lady yelled at her daughter.

The bully started crying. Y/n did cry. As the mom was yelling at the bully, Y/n ran to Sweden. Y/n hugged Sweden's legs tightly, because he's so tall. Y/n sobbed quietly. "Do you want to talk to your dad?" Sweden asked.

"No...I don't want Papa to see me as weak." Y/n said wiping her tears. Sweden then hung up from Russia. The lady was done yelling at her kid. She didn't see the victim on the ground anymore. She saw Y/n sitting down with Sweden.

The lady grabbed her daughter by her ear and dragged her to apologise in front of Y/n. "I'm very sorry for what happened today. I think Lucy (change name is that's your name) owes you an apology." The lady said glaring at her daughter.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Lucy said sobbing. Y/n slapped her arm and said "That's for pushing me." Then Y/n slapped her cheek and said "That's for insulting me."

The lady was not angry at Y/n for doing such actions. The lady looked at Sweden and apologised again. Then the lady and her child left the park. Y/n and Sweden spent the rest of their day wandering around the park.

I'm sorry for not posting in a week. The art is not mine. It belongs to the rightful owner.