Paint

For the hundredth time, Jungkook saw his best friend on the art studio doing something.

Jungkook walked towards the studio quietly so that he'll be able to scare the older.

"Yah Jungkookie, you will never scare me." Taehyung suddenly talked. Jungkook confused, go towards Taehyung and sat beside him.

"How did you know?" He asked about to look at his best friend's art.

"Well I know you." Taehyung said, as he hide his painting and fixed his things.

"Hey! Can I see?" Jungkook whined but Taehyung shaked his head as he continually fixed his things.

"Why can't you let me see one of your artworks? I mean the only one you showed me is a butterfly!" Jungkook pouted, sneaking in to get Taehyung's painting.

Taehyung slapped his arms and shake his head.

"That's not good." Taehyung said, as he put the unknown painting inside the room, where Jungkook will not see it.

"Anyways I'm hanging out with you today, Ji-eun's with her friends and I got no one to hang out with." Taehyung looked down as he heard Ji-eun's name, Jungkook's girlfriend.

This days, Taehyung felt like he's just the second choice of him. They never hang out like this again because he's too busy with his girlfriend.

"Why not hang out with Jimin hyung?" Taehyung asked him as he put his bag on his shoulders.

"Busy with Yoongi hyung, and hoseok, Namjoon and Jin hyung are also busy." Jungkook said.

"I have many things to do today Jungkook." Taehyung sighed. But for real, he's very free today. He just don't want the younger's presence.

"You've been busy these days!" Jungkook said, his voice is raising up.

"Is that my fault?" Taehyung looked at him deadly in the eyes. He just want to rest and let everything sink in that Jungkook have a girlfriend.

"You never have time for me!" Jungkook said, this time he's annoyed by the olders' actions.

'Did you ever had time for me when I was empty and I want you to be on my side? No right? Because you're too busy with that girl.' That's what Taehyung wants to say. He's tired of Jungkook' s bullshit.

"I'm sorry if you're annoyed because I don't have time for you." Taehyung accepted everything, because he didn't want to get on a fight with the younger.

"You know what? Ji-eun's right! She told me that you're just a negativity to me." That hit Taehyung really hard.

He can't process, he can't speak. He just looked into Jungkook's eyes. As he blinked, a tear fell.

"Oh... Well the negativity needs to stay away from you now. I gotta go." Taehyung smiled, as tears flow down.

"N-no I-" Before Jungkook say anything, the older runs out of the studio, runs away from him.

Jungkook felt that instant regret when he told him that. Taehyung had been with the younger since they were kindergarten. So it is a big impact to Taehyung when Jungkook told him that he's just a negativity.

-

"Minnie, I tried." Taehyung cried into his best friend's arm.

"Shhhh, its not your fault." Jimin said. He wanted to cry too, but for the sake of his best friend he will stay strong.

"I hate feelings. I hate that I love him to the point that I accepted everything that he blames on me." Taehyung said.

"Why? Why are you letting yourself suffer from that?" Jimin asked.