Chapter 3

It was the next morning as well as a Friday which Maya knew she had to post a video not sure what she wanted to do knowing she'll have to come with an idea very soon.
She looked at her phone which gave a Instagram notification and saw that she said she would do a Q & A awhile ago somewhere in the future.
She looked at the time seeing it was barely six and quickly got ready.
After she got dressed and all that stuff she went to set up the camera and took a deep breathe.

Maya's outfit

"Hey, guys. Welcome back to my channel and today I have a very fun video for you guys. It's very early, like six-thirty but I have such a busy day SO I have decided for a quick Q & A which will hopefully end up going up. I asked you guys to go on my Instagram awhile ago and ask questions so today I will be answering them all. Let's get started," Maya said as she grabbed her phone.

"First question is from purplehales and that is how is your relationship with Rucas and Smarkle? Okay," Maya said as she fiddled with her braid.
"So those of you who don't know Rucas and Smarkle are my best friends. Rucas is Riley Matthews and Lucas Friar while Smarkle is Isadora Smackle and Farkle Minkus. Let's begin with Riley and Lucas. Now both of them moved earlier this year. Riley to London and Lucas to Texas but I have contact with Riley. My relationship with her is very good. I've known her since I was like five and it is a miracle that we still know each other. Me and Lucas don't actually have contact including Zay who moved with him. Farkle was the first person after Riley that I met and I met Smackle when I kinda started at middle school. We kinda saw each other whenever our schools did competitions or so. I actually saw them just the other day so I'm still good friends with all four of them," Maya said.

"prfctsabby asked do you have a boyfriend and the answer is no. I do not and I don't plan on having one soon. Next one is also from her. Listen this girl asked a lot of questions and I love it. So all of the following are from her since it is still early but I'll probably end up filming later on some more. The next one from her is what is the biggest fight you got into with your best friend? My best friend is Riley Matthews since I was five and she still is. Won't ever stop being and our relationship is very good. We are very close and are more like sisters," Maya said taking a sip of water before answering the next one.

"What is the wildest thing you've ever done but no one knows about? Um..." Maya said trying to figure out if she should tell anyone this piece of information.
"Okay, get it over with Maya. I was fourteen, I think, and I had a huge fight with my mom. I got away to a park where I was going to stay for a few hours until I would eventually get calm and then a guy came along. I knew him so don't worry about that and he tried to comfort me, tried to make me feel better and to find out what is going on. I made him promise not to tell anyone and it doesn't look like that either," Maya said.

"Next question is from tumble_perfect and it says that why have you never given any information about your real father? Curious to know the story," Maya said taking a deep breathe.
"Oh, the tea. Okay, here we go. My father isn't Shawn Hunter. Yes I call him dad and I have his last name but that is because he adopted me. My real father is Kermit Hart. He left when I was about five years old and I haven't seen him since two years ago when I was fourteen and tried forgiving him. He had his own family and I have never met them before, but I think I'll keep it that way. I don't want to be reminded of my past," Maya said while she took her phone which she put on her bed.

"Okay, who was your first kiss? I haven't had one yet. Unbelievable that I'm sixteen and haven't been kissed yet but so true. So, so, so true," Maya said laughing.

"Okay next two questions are from starstable and that is what is your favorite color? and what do you do for fun? My favorite color is something blue which is obviously the color of my eyes indeed not that probably a light pink. I actually don't do YouTube for fun. I do dance and music for fun," Maya said looking at the time before going on.

"Okay so these three are from prfctsabby and they are Is Josh your boyfriend? Does Josh have a girlfriend? How do you know Josh? Okay girl, one at a time. I met Josh three years ago on Christmas Eve of 2014. And I fell in love immediately. That was super crazy but I did. Last I heard Josh doesn't have a girlfriend but I haven't heard from him in awhile so that night have changed and no, Josh is not my boyfriend. My age was too much of a problem for him since it was three years," Maya said quickly getting ready to say the next one.

"This is from star_web and it says who the hell is Josh and some background please!!! Okay so obviously Josh is a boy I met three years ago but he's also my best friend's uncle/my history teacher's brother. So Josh was sixteen when I met him. His brother was done with high school when he was born so that was long ago and I was thirteen so it was clearly too big of a age gap for him," Maya said.

"What is the one thing you would never go back to? Never? Um..." Maya said as she loosened up her hair.
"Probably not knowing my friends. They really are the best you guys and I won't trade them for the world," Maya said.

"Would you and Josh ever get married? and that is from ballinger_crazy. And if it was up to me, yes. I'll dream about it for the rest of my life until it happens like I did when I was like fourteen but unfortunately it doesn't depend on me. Sorry for asking these very randomly but I'm just going through all of them as we go on. And I already have almost an hour on the clock so I better get done since I have to start school soon," Maya said smiling at the next one.

"Talking about school... Hayley asks how different is home school from public school? Very much. I have freedom to do whatever I want but I have to work according to a schedule as always. I do have some freedom with my math since my dad helps me with that and so. I also take like dance, art and music which I have to do English, Spanish, Home Economics and History in my own but I love home schooling better," Maya said.

"What did you major in? Nothing. I have something for a... I actually major in performance. Now that I think of it," Maya said as she put her hair in a messy bun.
"Yeah, I do major in performance."

"Future kids name's and how many? Four I would say. I would love to have a huge family. Names I think I'll use are definitely my middle name which is Penelope as some of you know. Parker, Eleanor and Hunter," Maya said before she looked behind her.

"Okay, guys. I have time for one more question then I have to go. What is your song Too Young about and can we hear a performance of it? Too Young is about how Josh always told me I was too young for him. I wrote it one day when I was like sad or something. And sure. I'll end this video with the performance. Like and subscribe to my channel and I'll see you guys next time. Bye."

"Big lights.
People.
Rushing to grow up before you know.
Stop signs.
Denied.
Everyone tells me I gotta go slow.
And it's gonna hurt sometimes.
No matter what you do.
But nothing can change my mind.
If I'm too young to fall in love.
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything.
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't.
Don't tell me I can't feel.
What I'm feeling is real.
Cause I'm not too young.
Rain drops.
Deep thoughts.
Pictures of you and me wherever I go.
Laughing.
Running.
To a place where nobody says no.
And it's gonna hurt sometimes.
No matter what you do.
But I've got to fall to fly, yeah.
If I'm too young to fall in love.
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything.
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't.
Don't tell me I can't feel.
What I'm feeling is real.
Cause I'm not too young.
Cause I'm not too young no.
Ye-e-eah.
And if I'm too young to fall in love.
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything.
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't.
Don't tell me I can't feel.
What I'm feeling is real, yeah.
Cause I'm not too young.
Cause I'm not too young no.
Cause I'm not too young."