Chapter 8

It was the beginning of a new week and now Maya was starting to actually get excited to what Josh had in plan for her.
Like it sounded to her he wanted to give the whole relationship thing a go but she wasn't sure how to and she also wasn't going to guess so she was just going to leave it to happen on its on.
But of course nothing seemed very different to her.

Mayas Uniform For School

It was around eight o'clock and Maya was just getting ready to go to school to get her things ready

She was already wearing her uniform for the day as she just had to get her backpack ready.
She grabbed that looking at the time and saw she still had a few minutes over.
More like half an hour.
She smiled as she quickly texted Josh to prepare for a quick visit and grabbed her car keys.

Maya's backpack

~

"Okay guys. Please control your girlfriend. Maya is on her way," Josh said.
"I have class so I'll see you guys later. Bye," Sofia said.
"I'll walk with you," Joseph said and they were gone.

Josh smiled and sighed as he went on with the coffee before there was a knock.

"Come in, Maya," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Hey," Maya said.
"Wow, you look nice," Josh said handing Maya a mug.
"Thanks. School uniform. Have to head in for music and art," Maya said.
"Fancy. Do you like this option more? Homeschooling?" Josh asked as they went to sit down.
"Yeah, I do. Why stay at a place which has died out anyway? Everyone left the old school And I was kinda feeling like the only one there. Plus the bullying was crazy. In the end moving schools was the best decision I ever made. And I actually enjoy having the free time. Don't think I'll be sitting here at half past eight when I was at school anyway," Maya said.
"Yeah, that's true. So what are your plans for the day?" Josh asked as Maya sipped her coffee.
"Making another video. Doing four times a week is way too major for me at the moment. So I've decided to just upload on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday now. Less stressful as well. So I have to film that video later this afternoon and then I have to incorporate it with the original video for the day which is a five hairstyles for back to school video so I'm pretty busy. And you?" Maya asked.
"Class till five. Where is Shawn currently?" Josh asked.
"He and Mom are in Ohio," Maya said.
"Then I'm asking you out tonight. How bad can it be to be on your own? It will do you good as well," Josh said.
"Okay, why not? I have to get going. See you," Maya said and was gone.