Chapter 15

It was early the next morning as well as Monday and Maya thought since she had to do a video for tomorrow she would do a day in the life.
But she was going to try and do it raw and see what happens.

"Morning, guys. So today I'm filming a day in the life of a homeschooling teenager. So come along with me. I just woke up and typically..." Maya said as she climbed out of bed.
"Typically the first thing I do is I get some coffee in my system. So let's go do that."
"Okay so once we do get into the kitchen I start making my coffee and then I'll start on breakfast. Today it was just oatmeal," Maya said as she prepared breakfast.
"Next thing, I then come here to my desk and just eat breakfast. And while I do that I'll just get a few things workwise sorted out. After that I'll go get dressed and I'll link my outfit down below for you guys," Maya said.
"Then I start with my schoolwork. Since it is Monday I have to head to class for Dance, Music and Art and after that I just do simple stuff like the citizenship and History including Math, English and Home Economics. But I am also doing Spanish from the side so I'll do that as well," Maya said.

Maya's outfit

~

"Okay. So after that session I get home from school and immediately I am starving so I am usually snacking only in the afternoon so I'll just grab something and today I just grabbed an apple while going on with my work."
"Okay, guys. So after my schoolwork I have a few hours to do nothing and today I decided to just get a few things done. I have to clean the apartment to start with so let's get started with that."
"And after that I just have to make dinner and I have some homework as well. So today I had to do some reading which I did while I just quickly made veggies and chicken eating it. After I ate I usually head off somewhere but I don't think that will be the day's case. What I am doing next is I'm going to end the video here. Thanks for watching. Click the like button, subscribe and I'll see you guys next time. Bye."

~

It was around seven the evening and Maya didn't have much to do so she did decide to film ahead of time for the videos since she was very much motivated and did have much to do.
She quickly changed her clothes as she put up the camera grabbing her guitar.

Maya's other outfit

"Hey, guys. So you wanted me to do a cover of Rascall Flatts' What Hurts The Most. This is actually my favorite song because it had a very deep meaning to me. Let's get started.

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m OK
But that’s not what gets me
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do
It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ It
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken
What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say (much to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do, oh.
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say (to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do
Not seeing that loving you
That’s what I was trying to do."

"Okay, that will be it for the day's video. I'll link the original video down below for you guys. And I'll see you next time. Bye," Maya said as she switched the camera off.