Chapter 60

Maya was at the Seventeen office busy getting ready when she immediately got a wafe of nausea.
She knew it would have been the most terrible idea ever to right now have morning sickness but unfortunately she can't control the baby nor herself.
She quickly took a deep breathe as Josh came in through the door.

Maya's outfit

"You okay?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head

"What's going on?" Josh asked.
"I can't do this. What if I mess up? This isn't a video I can control. This is one where my name can and will be made an idiot of. What if that happens?" Maya asked.
"It won't. It won't happen, Maya. Go out there and kick their butts. Only you can do this," Josh said giving Maya a kiss.
"Okay. Okay, let's do it," Maya said.

~

"Hi, everyone. My name is Maya Hunter and today I am with Seventeen answering seventeen questions. Let's get started," Maya said.

Who was your first kiss?

"Aw, that's easy. My boyfriend, Josh, was my first kiss and my first love," Maya said.

First friend.

"Riley Matthews also my boyfriend's younger niece. Which is crazy thinking that," Maya said.

First video on your channel.

"Um, well I'm not counting the intro one. But my first ever video was a morning routine," Maya said.

When was the first time you ever acted like a silly school girl and could still act silly?

"Around my boyfriend, Josh. I was young when I fell in love and every day he gives me another reason to act super silly and weird," Maya said.

Music coming out soon.

"Yes. I actually am thinking of doing the whole music concept thing. But I'll give you guys some more information on that later on," Maya said.

How are you handling being a teen mom or at least seventeen and pregnant?

"Not always as well as I should. There are times where I am like, it's okay everyone has their opinions and then there are times when I literally want to pull out my hair," Maya said laughing.

Get ready with me song

"Probably.. The Climb from Miley Cyrus," Maya said.

Top three make-up products.

"Concealer, mascara and a bit of lip loss," Maya said.

Favorite Disney movie.

"I actually have three. The camp rock series, Hannah Montana and definitely HSM," Maya said.

How do you handling negative comments?

"I take a deep breath remind myself that every day I come across people who are shallow and who will do anything to destroy me and my family," Maya said.

First time you were ever starstruck?

"Haven't been. Not in my entire life," Maya said.

Will people be seeing you at vidcon this year?

"No. Because I'll have a newborn baby. Probably next year tho," Maya said.

Most embarrassing subject talked on channel?

"Why I fell in love with a guy three years older than me," Maya said.

Most requisted video?

"Q&A," Maya said.

First ever real drama

"Was about my height at school," Maya said.

First ever memory

"When my biological father used to carry me around and he would take me everywhere," Maya said.

Any future plans for channel?

"Perhaps next year. Not this year. Okay, guys that is all the questions we have time for. Go ahead and subscribe to Seventeen channel if you haven't. Liked the video and we'll see you next time round. Bye."