Chapter 66

Wednesday, 5 September 2018.
03:40 the morning.
Maya and Josh were at the hospital after a labor scare which seemed to be very much real.
Maya took a deep breathe as the contractions were now getting very intense and she had a hard time figuring out how she was going to get past everything.

"You're doing great, Sweetheart," Josh said as he slightly stroke her hair.
"Doesn't feel like it. Whoa, this is gonna be hard isn't it?" Maya asked as she smiled.
"Hopefully it will be over soon," Josh said as the doctor came in.

"How are you two feeling?"
"She is in a crazy amount of pain," Josh said.
"I'll send the nurse to give you some pain killers. You're not far enough to get the epidural yet but we will give you that option once it's available. How far are you?"
"Thirty-eight," Maya said.
"Good news. He's not gonna be a premie then which is good. We'll check you in a short while," the doctor said as he left.
"And soon enough we are gonna be three. How you feeling about that?" Josh asked.
"Excited," Maya said.

~

It was just a few hours later and Maya was in a hospital bed.
Of course Josh's parents were on their way to meet their new grandson but Maya couldn't get over how cute and amazing the little guy did look.
She looked over at him knowing she'll have every single second to thank everyone that she has been giving the chance to be a mom.
She won't ever forget about what she had just gone through.
The pain, the pushing and the contractions.
But she'll give it up again in a heartbeat if it meant she could have her baby boy all over again.

"You know we are gonna actually have to do the whole name reveal thing for your channel," Josh said and Maya nod.
"Another time. Hi, guys," Maya said as she saw Amy and Alan coming through the doors.

"Aw, what a cute little boy. Congrats, guys," Amy said.
"Welcome to the dad club," Alan said making Maya smile.
"Can we at leat know his name?" Amy asked and Maya gave Josh a nod.
"Kayden Hunter Matthews," Josh said and both the grandparents looked down at the beautiful baby boy.