Chapter 35

"I can not believe you were so stupid! How on earth could you allow this to happen?"
"Dad, please just let me explain," Maya said.
"Explain? Explain?! Maya you are sixteen and pregnant. How on earth are you going to explain that?" Shawn asked.
"I'm really sorry, guys," Maya said.
"We're in our thirties and gonna become grandparents. How are we explaining that?" Katy asked and Maya rolled her eyes.
"Mom, Dad calm down. Jeez, you're worse than Josh. I'll figure out a way. I can take care of this child on my own," Maya said.
"I'm stopping your school fees. Don't bother going back," Shawn said.
"We have to go. Bye, Maya."

Maya shut her computer as she threw it on the other side of the bed.
Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she had no possible idea how she was going to survive it.
She was sixteen and pregnant.
She quickly pulled out her camera and tried to figure out how she was going to fix everything.

"Hey, guys," Maya said as she wiped her tears away.
"Okay, so today's video is going to be very difficult for me. It's Monday, December 25th 2017. Also known as Christmas and it has not been like that for me. I found out I am pregnant. On Christmas Eve. I barely told Josh and he freaked out. My parents freaked out and canceled my education fees. I am a mess and literally have nowhere to go. Okay, so I have no idea how this is gonna go as far as the video goes. As well as my life. But I wanted to document stuff like this so here it goes. I'll see you guys next time. Bye."