Chapter 45

It was two weeks later and now Maya was preparing for her appointment she had.
Of course she now had the seven week appointment and the doctor did say that she and Josh will be able tk see the little baby if they are lucky.
Maya was of course very nerves and she knew it wasn't going to be that bad if she just goes in.
It was Wednesday and within the next two weeks she'll have to start getting ready for Josh's twentieth birthday which she had no idea what to do with.
Maya quickly brushed her hair and then Josh came in the room.

Maya's outfit

"Hey, you ready?" Josh asked

"Yeah, let's go," Maya said as she stood up.
"You okay? No nausea yet?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head.

Nausea was the one thing which was very bad for Maya her entire pregnancy and even if she did know she would get that she didn't actually want to get ahead of herself with that.
She and Josh drove over to the doctor who allowed them to go in immediately.

"Excited to see the baby?" she asked as she put the gel on Maya's stomach.
"We actually are," Maya said.
"There it is," she said and both of the young kids looked over.
"Wow. That's out baby," Maya said and Josh smiled as he gave her a quick kiss.
"Everything looks good. You are doing well as well as baby. Congrats," she said.

The baby