Chapter 12

Maya was busy setting up her camera while she pulled out her phone.
She knew she had to do a video today since it was Thursday and knew what it would be as well.
She pulled her hair up in a ponytail before switching on the camera.

Maya's outfit

"Hey, guys. Welcome or welcome back to my channel. Today I'll be doing a very fun Q & A which you guys obviously love. So let's get started. Andrea_ace asks 'We've been seeing Josh in a lot of your videos. Will he be in more?' Okay, girl. So background for the new followers. Josh is a childhood crush and a best friend. We were able to push our feelings aside for now. And maybe. I don't actually know. Maybe you will be seeing more of Josh or maybe less. I'll have to get back to you on that one," Maya said as she pulled on her hair.
" Next comes from prfctsabby and she asks how does your parents feel about you doing YouTube? To say the truth they were against it at the beginning and as I went on with it they excepted it. Now they are just as grateful as I am for it," Maya said.
"Okay, just a quick disclaimer guys. prfctsabby asked a lot of questions which I love and I will definitely be answering a lot of them. This one is also from her and it says How is your relationship different with Riley and Smackle + Do you miss your other friends? Okay so let's start with my first one. Riley has been my friend since preschool and I think she probably knows me the best out of everyone and Smackle always has a very smart answer. How they are different is the one knows me longer. Next is my friend's. Okay so we were six friends which consisted of three girls and three boys. I have a lot f contact with each it them but yes. I miss them."
"Next one is from purplehales and she asks how did you and Riley met and became best friends? Easily. I was walking outside while my parents were fighting and then I heard a girl singing. I climbed dthrough her window and we instantly got along," Maya said.
"Susan asked 'do you ever wish uoh had a little brother/sister?' Somedays I do but otherwise I look at kids and think thank goodness I didn't go through that. I know how good sibling relationship Riley and Auggie has but it definitely doesn't always pay off," Maya said smiling at her phone.
"And talking about Auggie... prfctsabby asks who is Auggie to you? And there is my little brother right there. He literally is like my brother, guys. And I think we get along pretty great," Maya said.
"The next two are also from prfctsabby and they are 'Do you make any money from YouTube?' and 'Is your relationship with your mom and step dad good?' I do make money off YouTube with every sponsor ship and so far I made pretty good money. My relationship with my mother is touch and go. Depending on how the day is going and ng relationship with my step dad is very good," Maya said.

She took a sip of water before she went back to her phone finding a very nice question.

"Okay. purplehales asks 'does Josh work in a bar tender?' and no. He doesn't. So far he is full time studying to be a photographer and he plans on doing that for awhile," Maya said.
"grmw asks how is it much different having a adopted father than a biological father? And how it is different is me and Shawn can actually get along very well but at a stage we can get so irrated with each other we can yell. Since my biological father is not a part of my life I can't say how our relationship would be," Maya said.
"purplehales also asks is Cory like a father to you? Yes he is. Another background. Cory was my middle and high school teacher when I was still in high school but he also raised me," Maya said and looked at the time.
"Okay, this is the last one and it comes from angela_que saying will you ever write music and yes. I actually do write but I don't ever think I'll perform or something like that. Okay, guys. That is it for the video. Like and subscribe. And I'll see you next time. Bye."