Chapter 55

A few days later and now Joshaya had to start with actually doing stuff for when they have a child and so.
Of course Josh and Maya would prefer to move into the place that they looked at awhile ago but that also means that Maya will have to think about a lot of stuff.
But one of them certainly is trying to get all of her stuff together before she has to head out doing a lot of different things.
For starters today she has to go see a few of her friends which are still in Greenwich Village which are Smarkle.
But doesn't know it that will work out.

"Going to visit your friends today?" Josh asked.
"I want to. But I don't know if that will be seen through. I'll find out in a second," Maya said as she picked duo her phone, dialing a number but it immediately went through to voicemail.
"Guess we have an answer. I'm not gonna nag. I'll go this afternoon," Maya said.
"Gorgeous, you know I love you but you have to figure out a way to get to them. It's been very long since your last visit and if they find out over via Internet about the baby they're not gonna be happy," Josh said.
"I know. I just really want to figure out on my own what is gonna be next," Maya said.
"Just know I'll always be there," Josh said and Maya smiled.