Chapter 47

Wednesday, 7 February, and Maya turned eight weeks pregnant.
She was very nerves for the next week which was Josh's birthday and knew she had to do a lot to get everythjng in place for then.
She didn't want to actually get a lot of stuff done even if she knew she had to.

Maya woke up and tossed around grabbing her phone seeing it was half past eleven.
She jumped up from the fright of the time as she got dressed and immediately went to the kitchen.
She got herself a cup of tea as she went in front of the camera.

Maya's outfit

"Hey, guys and welcome back

"Hey, guys and welcome back. I need to make you higher. One second," Maya said as she quickly set the camera higher.
"There we go. So it is eleven-thirty and I just woke up. This does not happen regularly. I wanted to do a kinda sit down video kind of thing today and I thought what could I talk about. So I made a list of stuff which we are gonna discuss. Oh and I see a lot of you have been asking what is this in this cup, "Maya said as she tapped with her fingers against the cup.
"It is a Decaf Berry Pomegranate Green Tea which is very nice and I definitely recommend it if you are trying to scale down on the coffee. So first things first... My school situation," Maya said as she took a sip of her tea.
"I don't go to school anymore because of a huge reason which I will be discussing later and for those wondering I won't be going back anytime soon," Maya said.
"Next my living arrangements. I did move in with Josh awhile ago and I did kinda find it more convenient to live here than on my own actually. Even if I am still alone during parts of the day," Maya said as she took her phone.
"What I can say more is that I also have like a schedule now which works better. And talking about him... One of you asked how our relationship is going and that is something very much private but good. We are doing so good and if it doesn't mean enough that we are gonna probably share a lot he makes me feel safe and I can trust him," Maya said as she took a few sips of her coffee before she goes on.
"So one of you asked how Riley is fling as she hasn't been mentioned in awhile and that's because I'm just kinda not having that much contact with her anymore because of how our times are so different. Okay that will be all for the day. Hope you guys liked it and I'll see you soon. Bye."