Filler: Victor's Gift

Liliana decided she would go shopping a few days before the Christmas Party 'Hmm.' She thought to herself. 'What should I get Victor? Maybe a new watch? Hmm maybe a pair of new glasses. I'm sure he'd be happy with a new pair. Oh maybe a new suit?' She was at home sitting at the dinning room table looking at her laptop deciding on what to get him. She took a sip of her coffee. 'Hmm possibly a new tie?' She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration 'Ugh I don't know WHAT to get him!!' Liliana laid her head down on the table rubbing the sides of her temples. Liliana brought her head back up and decided she would just get dressed and take a trip to the mall. 'Oh I also got to get something for Kiro, Memaw and Lina!' Liliana finished her cup of coffee and got dressed. Her grandmother was with Ms. Chang that morning running some things with her. So Liliana felt it was a great time to go shopping while her grandmother was away.

Later that morning Liliana made her way to the mall to pick out a gift for Victor, Kiro, Memaw, and Lina. Liliana's phone began to buzz in her pocket. 'Oh It's Victor.'
"Hello?" Liliana slowly walking to the cross walk.
No response.
"Uhm Victor? Are you there?" Liliana stopped at the cross walk waiting for the sign to turn green.
"Oh uhm sorry. Yes I have a question for you." Victor could be heard in the background taping his index finger on his desk.
"Well whats your question?" Liliana now walking across the street.
"So Goldman is wanting to get you a gift and he is not sure what to get you for Christmas. What do you like?" Victor wiping the sweat off his brow. Thinking to himself 'Why am I so nervous? It's just a gift. I'm sure she won't catch on..'
Liliana stopped and pondered to herself. "Hmm well I'm not all too picky to be honest with you. I love jewelry, plushies, books. Wait why isn't Goldman asking this himself?" Liliana continued walking.
"Oh you know how Goldman is..." Victor dabbing the sweat on his brow.
"Victor your acting weird." Victor taken aback by her words.
"What do you mean 'acting weird'?" Liliana giggled.
"Well usually your calling me an idiot, moron, and the new one dummy. Which brings me to my question. Why do you call me dummy?" Victor chuckled.
"Well would you like me to just call you an idiot? If it pleases you so I can." Liliana giggled again.
"No, no need to do that. Well I'm getting off here. I'll see you at the Christmas party. Bye." And with that Liliana hung up. She was taking in all of the beautiful Christmas lights that was put up all through out Loveland City.

Victor on the other end looking at his phone. 'Dummy.' He smiled. He stood up and called up Goldman "I'm going out. Don't bother me." Goldman in the lobby talking to Victor "Yes Mr. Li." Victor threw on his coat and headed out the door to get Liliana her Christmas present.

"Hmm." Liliana ponder to herself staring at the games in Gamestop "Now if I was Kite what would I get." She seen the label that read in bold letters "Batman: Arkham Legacy" Liliana knew Kiro would love this. She purchased the game. "Okay I have Lina, Memaw, and now Kite. Now to figure something out for Victor." She stopped into a jewelry shop and looked around 'No he wouldn't like something like this.' The Liliana got an idea. 'I'll just make him a breast pocket watch!' Liliana hurriedly ran out of the male. She stopped by the convenient store and picked up name tags and wrapping paper and made her way for home.

When Liliana got home she hurriedly ran to her room and hid the Christmas presents in her closet. She changed into her wood working over-alls. She gave her grandmother a kiss on the cheek "Well aren't you in a hurry." Her grandmother smiled. "Memaw I'm going to be in the shed all night. I'm going to be making Victor a Christmas gift." Her grandmother smiled even wider. "Honey you're falling in love with this man." Liliana blushed "N-N-Nooo.. I'm just making him a gift.. there's nothing wrong with that." She twiddled her thumbs. "Lili I'll be here making coffee to keep you going!" Liliana nodded her head and walked out to the shed. She pulled out a piece of paper and drew out the plans "Hmm the trim around the watch will be a stainless wood." She drew a small circle around and wrote down her width and dimensions of the watch. She turned to her radio and turned on Christmas music. And it happened to be "All I want for Christmas Is You." Liliana stopped and turned to the radio "Alright, alright ALRIGHT Popop." She smiled. "I wish you were here Popop...But I know you'll always be with me.." She took a deep breath. "Okay lets get to work!"

Victor was at the jewelers looking at the different necklaces. He seen a beautiful gold chain with a blue tiny pendant with a stop watch on the inside of it. He smiled picturing Liliana wearing his Christmas gift. "Sir- Oh Mr. Li what can we get for you for today?" Victor pointed at the necklace "Yes I'd like this please." The jeweler looked at the necklace that Victor was pointing at "Oh Mr. Li is this for someone special?" Victor smiled just a little "Sorta.." He cleared his throat. "And would you mind wrapping this for me please?"

Liliana was just nearly done with Victors gift. "Oh it looks perfect!" She picked up the nearly finished watched and held it in her hand. "I'm sure Victor would love this!" Liliana placed the watch back on the table, stretched, and took a sip of her nice hot cup of coffee. She grabbed the insides for the watched and carefully placed them inside of the watch. She slowly placed the glass cover over the top of the watch and looked at it "There it's finished." She turned and grabbed a gold chain that she saved for this occasion and now it was completed and she was happy with it. She polished the wood with wood polisher and sat it back down "Phew done just in time before party tomorrow." She picked up the watch and took it in the house with her "Memaw look!" Her grandmother stood up and walked over to Liliana looking at the pocket watch "Oh Lili it's beautiful! I'm sure Mr. Li will love it." Liliana smiled. She was very proud that something she has never built before came out so good. She mentally pat herself on the back. "Now to wrap this up and Lina's gift for the party tomorrow." Liliana walked to her room and found a box the perfectly fit Victor's gift. Liliana was very excited to give Victor his gift.