Chapter 1

EUN HYE P.O.V

As I was walking upstairs, I took the tray from the maid saying "Let me take that. I'll try to talk to her." The maid smiled and walk back down stairs. It's been months since our mom passed away and also Eun Ji keep locking herself in the room. Eun Ji is really close with our mom. I know that she's having a hard time.

I breathe in and out and took the first step to her door. "Eun Ji yah. Please let me come in. It's me Eun Hye." I said while holding the tray with her favourite cereal. I knocked on her door a couple of times. "

Go away. I wanna be alone" she sobbed. "Oh come on. It's been months you've been alone. Can't you just let your poor sister to come in?" I said. I waited for her to reply. Nothing but silence answered me. By doing so, I sat next to door with my legs straight. Few minutes past. I got startled by the sound of the door knob turning.

I got up quickly and took the tray. "You looked like you're a vampire running out of blood" I said. "Well, that's because vampires don't have blood" she said. Then we both laughed. "There you go. It's been a while since you laughed." I said.

Then she smiled. She walked in and I followed. "Hey, I've been thinking why don't we move back to Korea to start a new life. I mean this place is great, it's just that I wanna move on" she said that when I was touching her toys at the shelf.

I look back at her with the you're-kidding-right look. "Uhhhh, I think we have to ask appa about it" I told her. "Oh, you're right. Sooo, can you help me ask him?" she said with that smiling look.

If this makes her happy and stop sobbing I will ask appa then. Till he comes back from work. I thought.

------------------
hey guys! Its the author here. This is my first fanfic and i hope it goes well and ends well. Lots of love and credits to Tokeshimato on asianfanfics.com . Oh and also please support my cousin, misskpopdelight. Do vote and comment. See you guys till the next chapter