Chapter 15

KRIS P.O.V

I'm glad that those paparazzi are gone. Finally I can feel peace. I can't believe that dad agreed to this shit. This girl can't stop flirting the fact that she has a major crush on me.

"Hey! Let go of me you bitch" I said, avoiding her to touch me. "Yah! Don't tell me that you're forgetting that you're my boyfriend? My Kris oppa is so hard to get. And I can't believe that you actually kiss me!" she said.

"This whole shitty thing is not real. I don't even like you and I seriously did not kiss you. You were the one who touched my lips." I nearly yelled. I was so mad at this idea.

Just then, a guy came out around the corner. "Yah! I said don't touch her. You fag" Oh look. It's Sung Kyu's real boyfriend, Nichkun. He's heading towards me and gave me a punch on my jaw.

"What the fuck was that for?!"  I said while pressing my jaw lightly and gave him a puch back. The staffs started running towards us. We pulled a crowd and fought. 

"Enough!"  the CEO yelled. "Nichkun, who gave you the permission to stepped into my building?" he said. He wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth and eyed me before he dragged Sung Kyu out. "Kaja"

Finally that bitch is gone. Imagine the whole day hearing Oppa in that high-fake pitched voice. But it doesn't end just here. "What are you all doing, standing here? Go back to work!"  there were echoes in the silent atmosphere then everyone head back to their stations. 

The other members were patting my shoulders, giving me a 'get ready' 'goodluck' sign and head back to the dance studio.They'll just have to start without me. 

I faced down and the CEO turned to me "Office. Now" he walked first. I waited for a few seconds and followed him.

-

In the office. His back facing me. "I gave you two options," then he turned around. "let me refresh your memory, it's either 1. I'll send her away or 2. Do as you're told to. Tell me, which one of this options you've picked?"

"The second choice, sir" I speaked formally. "Good, then why is this happening!" he threw over the magazines that were on the coffee table. It sounded more like a statement than a question. But I asnwered anyways.

"It's for the sake of EXO. I'll promise that this will never happen again" I bowed 90 degrees and left his office. 

-

AUTHOR P.O.V

It has been a week since the incident. Kris tried to call Eun Hye a billion of times but she didn't answer his calls. He left a few voice messeges all ends with "...call me back" "text me if you read my texts". Still, not even a single word. 

EXO had permission to practice for their up coming tour at Hong Kong, so they weren't allowed by the agency to go to school or anywhere else with their own buisness. 

Kai is romantic. He sneaked out a few times to find a public telephone just to call Eun Ji. Apparently, Eun Hye doesn't wants to talk about Kris or talk to him so she blocked him in her contacts.

What she doesn't know is, her actual feelings. While EXO has been gone from school, Eun Hye has been close to Infinite's L that is Myungsoo. They were like best friends at first sight.

He somehow reminds her of Kris. Everytime she's sad, she'll call him. She's still mad at Kris eventhough she's unsure of herself.

All the fangirls were talking about her "Yah, I thought she's with Kris oppa" "Look at that slut, first Kris oppa, now Myungsoo oppa" "Oh my gosh she's such a slut" "OMG I ship them"

Eun Hye got irritated and spoke for herself "What's wrong with you people? They're all horrible bastards!" she started to cry and Myungsoo cheered her up.

-

EUN HYE P.O.V

I'm walking down the streets alone. It's a shame that Myungsoo has a schedule today, or else he would have been with me. He's a funny guy for a best friend. 

It's night time. The lights filled the city and also the people. My hands were in my pocket. "Annyeonghaeseyo! We are one, we are EXO" that sentence made me looked at the wide screen on of the skyscrapers.

They were talking about their concert in about 2 days from now at Hong Kong. Pfft. His face showed up. I didn't realise that I was standing in the middle of the road. No wonder people kept honking. 

I moved aside and began walking back to my house. The way to my house is eerie. There's not much lights though but I still have the courage to walk back.

While walking, I saw a group of youngsters ahead. I walked quickly to avoid eye contact but one of them ran and stopped right infront of me.

He was holding a bottle of Soju, and he smells like alcohol. I looked down and tried to pass him on the right.But he stopped me eventually.

"Hyung ah, she looks fine" a guy about his 20's said. They all cheered. I feel scared now. Another guy came and observed from head to toe, and stopped at my chest.

Perverts. He was cheecking on my boobs. I walked faster and a guy held my arm. "Jagiya, where do you think you're going?" "A pretty lady like you don't have plans for tonight" "Let's go smooth first, shall we?"

They all camcloser to me and I can really smell that alcohol. I punched one of them on his cheek. He wiped the spot and tried to look manly. "Guys, grab her" he comanded the others.

One started carrying me up into the air. "Yah! Let go of me you freaks!" I was struggling to get out of his hands. His fingers touched my butt a little, I got mad because ew they wanted to touched me.

I kicked his head and ran as fast as I could. They were chasing me. I yelled for help, I tripped. Oh shit. Oh what the fuck Eun Hye? Why do you have to trip at a time like this.

I dragged myself when they surrounded me. They were grinning and laughing. "Get the fuck out of here!" sounds like a guy. Our eyes landed on him. All I can see is his dark brown hair.

"Make me" the comander said. So the guy in brown, no way. It's Kris. This time he had his hair all down. He kicked and punched and flipped all off them. I sat there on the ground watching as if this was WWE.

Never knew that he was good in punching. "That's right, run bastards!" he picked up some rocks and threw at them while they were running away.

He turned to me and pulled my hands to make me stand. "Are you okay?" he asked. I dusted myself "I'm fine" I said in anger. Obiously I'm still mad at him. I turned around and walked away.

He holded my hand and used enough force to turned me around, facing him. "Yah! I said I'm fine. What else d-" he pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. I just stood there, frozen. 

He pulled me close and hugged me. He was brushing my hair with his fingers. I guess he was waiting for me to hug back, so I did. He let out a sigh and said "That's what I wanted"