Chapter 11

EUN HYE P.O.V

I woke up due to the sound of my alarm. I stretched and yawned. Second day of school is starting. I jumped out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I feel fresh after that. I dressed into my uniform and stood infront of the mirror. Tying my hair into a pony tail.

I grabbed my phone to check any text from Kris. His contact name was Cold Guy. Not a single text. Sigh. I looked out the window and noticed appa's car is not there. He must've left early for work. Eun Ji suggested that the both of us go to school by bus. Her main reason is that she wants to walk around.

Since it's still early, Eun Ji and I decided to have an American breakfast at a coffee shop. While waiting for the food to arrive, Eun Ji kept looking at her phone on the table and smiling like an idiot.

I waited for the perfect timing and took her phone to see what was behind this smile. "Yah!" I pushed her head while her arms are struggling to reach her phone. "Waaaa. So the reason was this kid. Daebak" I said while looking at a picture of Eun Ji and Kai together.

We are the only ones in the coffee shop so, Eun Ji chased me around while I ran away with her phone. The bells rang, that means a costumer. We stopped in our weird positions and looked at the entrance door. The guy pushed the door while unplugging his earphones with his free hand.

"Ommo. Kai! We were just talking about you. What brings you here?" Eun Ji nudge my shoulder. "I came here to have some tea." Kai said and waved at Eun Ji. She blushed.

"What a coincidence! We're having breakfast why don't you join us" I said. "Oh sure. That soinds great". I went to the counter and asked to have some sandwiches packed.

I took the sandwiches and walked to the door like nothing happen. "Yah, unnie! Where are you going?" Eun Ji stopped me while she was at the table with Kai. "I'm going somewhere. Anyways, you two have fun on your date. Annyeong!" I waved at the both of them.

I waked down the streets to get to the bus stop. I looked at the main road and noticed Kris' car just passed by. He didn't even notice me. Of course he won't. Who do you think you are? Just because he sent you home you're thinking that you're that special? He's EXO's Kris. I hit my head and continued to walk.

I ignored his car, trying to avoid looking at him. I arrived at the bus stop just in time. I sat down in the bus and looked at him. I was sitting at the right side of the bus. He glanced at me and look straight. I can't believe he didn't bother to smile or wave.

Maybe this is why they called him 'The Cold City Guy' it suits him perfectly. I looked away and ate a sandwich while it's still warm. Fall is coming soon. I can't wait. It's my favourite season of all four.

I walked out of the bus and stopped at a bubble tea shop. "Annyeonghaeseyo. Threebubble milk tea, one with pearls and the other two grass jelly please." she wrote it on the plastic cup. "Dae, can I have your name please?" She asked while holding a black sharpie.

"Oh, just write Luhan,Sehun and the other one blank." I said. "Dae. So you're fans of them?" she asked. "Wae? Anyi, it's for a friend" she has no idea they're my classmates. The drinks were done I took them from the counter and put them in another paper bag.

It looks like I'm shopping before school. I have 2 free periods so it's okay if I go to school late. "Let's take a picture together." I asked her. "Kamsahamida, agassi. Ommo, you left one bubble tea." I was at the door when she realised. "It's for you. Have a nice day!" I waved at her and walked out.

I'm done buying food so I'm walking back to school.

* * *

I saw everyone in class already through the window. The moment I stepped in, I asked "Annyeonghaeseyo! Are you guys hungry?" Everyone looked at me and said "Dae" in synced. "Well, I wanted to say that kamsahamida for being nice to Eun Ji and I so today I'm treating you all." They all cheered and I noticed was just doing his stuff.

I distributed the sandwiches and gave Sehun and Luhan their bubble tea. Baekhyun told me that they love those drinks. They thanked me and I said it wasn't a big deal. I placed a sandwich on Kris' table and he holded up a hand saying "Chicken is not my style" so I said "It's tuna" "I'm not hungry". I walked back to my table and Chen gestured me to go his table since the whole group is eating there. Well except Kris.

"Eun Hye yah. What's wrong with Kris hyung? Did anything happen between you two?" Baekhyun whispered. "I was about to ask the same thing. I have no idea whats gotten into him"

* * *

While the teacher's talking, a crumpled paper was tossed from behind. It landed on the floor so I took it when the teacher is facing the white board. I opened it and it's written in a messy handwriting saying : I need to tell you something - K