Chapter 12

EUN HYE P.O.V

*At the rooftop

Here we are, alone. Guess this is our meeting place. I'm right behind, waiting for him to say something. He's looking straight  with his hands in his pockets. I cleared my throat and said"So, you wanted to tell me something?" I couldn't wait any longer.

"Dae. I'm sorry that I've been acting like a jerk," he said. I wrapped my arms together "I'm still curious why you're acting like this. Plus, I texted you a few times yesterday."

He was suprised. He stared at me like he's looking into my soul. Then a smile appeared "You- you texted me?" he hesitated. "Well obiously. So, what's going on?"

He let out a sigh "Well it's like this. Dad or some stalker from SM, I don't know, worker perhaps. Spied on me. On us actually. There's a picture of the both of us. I had to switched my phone off to avoid the calls and stuff," I looked at him, listening to every word he says.

"Hey, don't be upset about this morning. I saw you in the bus, its just that there's this guy holding his camera with a few lenses followed my car."

"Must be hard eh?" I said. "Well, that's my life. But I can't find something to complete it." I looked up. I'm about his shoulder length. It's hard for me to look at him. Like looking straight up into the sky.

"What do you mean?"

"It's like I'm missing a puzzle piece you know." he explained.

I'm not sure if I really get it. But I hope he finds that 'puzzle piece' or he'll be broke.

"Meh. I don't really care photographers or not. Whether they're gonna post it online or-" he said

"Wha?! Online? Yah! Your fans are going to hate me. And I'll be noticable. I can't be running around with a trash can on my head all the time"

"Relax Eun Hye. Everything's gonna be fine. I promise" he crossed his heart. "Fine, but don't make promises you can't keep"

"Okay. So pretend that this never happened. Like yesterday, ommo. I gotta go back to dance practice or Suho's gonna kill me. I'll see you after school !"  he waved and rushed down.

KRIS P.O.V

After the practice I grab my bottle and finished it within 3 gulps. "Must be really thirsty right, hyung?" Baekhyun came to me. I looked at him and said "What do you think?" he awkwardly walked away.

-

I changed into a casual outfit and decided to switch my phone on. She did texted me. A few missed calls from the staff but who cares. I texted Lee Eun Hye

K : Where are you?

She replied a few seconds later

E H : I'm at the nearest Starbucks.

K : I'll be there in 5

The boys saw me in the guys room "Where are you going, hyung?" they said in unison. "Are you sleeping at the dorm later?" Suho asked. "Yeah, i'll meet you guys later. I have something important to do now" I said.

"Isn't it someone important to meet?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows a few times. The boys then Oooooooed me. "Yah!" I shouted.

They all laughed and I kinda did too. "Well, what are you waiting for? Pali! You don't want her to wait." Tao said. "Jeez you're right. Annyeong! I'll see you guys at the dorm." I waved and rushed to the nearest Starbucks, that is few blocks away.

EUN HYE P.O.V

"One Christmas Cookie Frap please" "Oh my name's Eun Hye" . I sat down while waiting for my drink. "One Christmas Cookie Frappucino for Eun Hye" The minute she said my name, I stood up and went to the counter to take my drink.

After that I sat down. I realised that I forgot to take a straw"Ai jinja." I stood up to take the straw and went back to my seat which is outside.

I was slurpping my drink suddenly it was windy. My hat fell near the roadside. "This is like the third time I have to stand to take something". I kneeled down to take my hat but a hand grab it first. "Yah let g-," I looked up, it was Kris. He handed my hat and said "Next time, sit inside" I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and knocked his chin with my head. "Ouch!" both of us exclaimed. I rubbed the top of my head "Yah! Be careful you'll smash my intelligent brain" I said. He walked away and went inside. "That brat" I mumbled and followed him in.

He's at the counter ordering so I stood next to him. "One Iced Green Tea Frappucino. Uhh- Venti sized please" he said. "That'll be ₩5255.25" he turned his head and looked at me. "The ride home isn't free ya know" he said.

I rolled my eyes and payed for him "You owe me" I said without looking at him. "Thanks Lee Eun Hye and help me to get my drink". So off he went to find a sit. The barista came to me and said "I'm sorry miss. I didn't write his name earlier. What was his name?" Aha a chance. I whispered to her "Write down .."

-

"Orders up!" I brought his drink and placed it on the table. "Finally. Wha? What the eff Eun Hye? I'm not a freaking Hobo" he drank it anyways. I tried to take a picture of him secretly but damn, the flash destroyed my plan.

"What? Am I too handsome? Thanks" He winked at me. "Dae- Anyi. I wanted to," think Eun Hye think "take picture of that cute boy over there" I pointed, there was a really cute baby boy. "Oh gee. I bet it's me" he scoffed. "Aih show off" I said quietly. "I can hear you" he said. He finished his drink and stood up. I looked at him and he said "Kaja".