Chapter 2

EUN HYE P.O.V

While waiting for appa at the living room, I sat on the couch. After what Eun Ji asked me to do, I had a lot of thoughts. I decide to lay down at the long couch. The sound of the door knob turning made me fall down the couch "Ouch!" while rubbing my head. I stood up and dust myself quickly. "

"Appa! I miss you so much" I said while hugging him. "I miss you too Eun Hye. I've been so busy on finding a cure to cancer. So any news about your sister?" he asked me while holding my shoulders.

"Uhh, about that" I said that nervously. "Why? What happen? Is she okay?" he said that almost heading to the stairs. "She's fine appa. It's just that-uhh- that she wants to go back to Korea. She said would try to start a new life without the sobs all around. It's that okay?" I said that with my eyes closed, too scared to see his reaction. I opened my eyes then I saw him at the shelf holding one of mom's potrait.

"We used to go walk around the park together holding hands." he said that while holding his tears back which I can see. "Appa, I miss her too. She's in a better place now."

I try to comfort him. "Eun Ji's right. Why don't we all move back to Korea. Plus, it's a coincidence that I have to go there to continue on my reasearch. If that makes my little girl happy then I would." he said while smiling. "Jinja?! Oh appa, she would be really really extremely duper really happy! I gotta tell her now" I said while hugging him.

I ran off to the stairs. Shit I muttered because I almost tripped. I slightly have a bruise on my left knee. Luckily it's not to obious. I knock on her door with our secret door knock, that is the first knock is ....... BANG! BANG! BANG "Yo rabbit open the door" I said that. Forget about the secrect door knock, I can't wait to tell her the great news. I decide to open the door myself. She's not in her room, the tiny voice in my head said.

"Boo!" someone surprised me from behind. "Ahhh! Oh it's just you midget" I said. "Hahahahahah" Eun Ji teased me. She even rolled on the floor. "Shut up. I was surprised, okay. And stop laughing you sound like a retarded seal" I said while pulling her upwards so she can get back on her feet.

"Anyways," I dragged on to that. "What? Tell me you smartass" she asked with exictement. "Appa says yes. And guess what? We're all moving! Appa says we leave in a few days" I said smiling like an idiot. "

Yayyyyyy! Who's going back to Korea? I am- oh wait, you too" she sang happily. "Come here you little rascal" I said while chasing her. After all that chasing, we decide to eat some ice cream. There's an ice cream stall nearby. We've been there for ages. So we went out the gate and ate some ice cream.

---------------
This chapter is kinda short. Next chapter will be Eun Ji's p.o.v. So, stay tuned! Do vote and comment