Chapter 10

KRIS P.O.V

In the car I turned on the radio then my phone rang. I stop the car at the side of the road and answered the call. I slided Answer and sighed. "Yes, father." Okay" "I'm on the way home,sir". I hung up while he was blaberring. It's about 5pm, dad called me and said it's important.

I parked the car and went inside the house. He told me to go to his office. I knocked the door and opened. "What was that 'important' thing that you want to talk about?" I asked him. "This" He tossed a big envelope on the table. I went closer to open the big envelope full of- "Pictures?" Dad was drinking and he hold up his glass gesturing me to look at it.

Wha? It's pictures of me and Eun Hye. "Dad, we're you stalking us? Can't you let me handle my own life? I told you not to get into my love relationships!" I didn't realise I was raising my voice. Then dad stood up and said "I didn't. Don't forget you a celebrity you know. With this girl-" It could be a paparazzi somehow.

"Dad, she's not just any girl. She's my friend" I explained it to him. "SM texted me. With this one picture," he pointed at the pictures scatttered on the table,"you are causing trouble. Chaos right now. They're trying their best to stop this article from getting it posted" "But-" "No buts. From today onwards, stop seeing that girl or ...." "Fine" I stormed out of his office and walked to my bedroom.

I took a shower and dressed into a sweat suit. They're comfortable to sleep in during these days. It almost fall, my favourite season. I was still wiping my hair with a towel when my phone started buzzing here and there. Calls, texts, notifications. I grab it and quickly turned it off. I threw my phone and it landed on my bed.

I laid down and continued to read a book. My eyes began to close slowly but I blink a few times to avoid being sleepy. I yawned placing my palm over my mouth. I was searching for my phone and found it between the pillows. I press the Unlock button twice, I realized that I had to switched it off. "Urghhhh. What am I gonna do?" I said. An idea popped in my head, so I used my snapback over my hood and grab my longboard.

I ran down quietly to avoid dad. Phew. I turned the doorknob and start longboarding to forget about things. I looked at my watch, no wonder it's so windy because it's 10pm. I actually don't know where I was going. But I found out that I was stopping infront of Eun Hye's house. She' probably asleep. I just kept staring at the door, waiting for the unexpected.

Few minutes passed so I said Goodnight under my breath. I continued longboarding eventhough it's windy. I wasn't feeling chilly anyways. I'm thinking what dad said Stop seeing that girl . Urgh, can't I just walk around with her? I mean we're friends. But she feels special I don't know how to describe the feeling. All kinds of thought running in my head.

I woke up into reality. Shit. I almost got hit by a car that kept honking. I dazed for a little while and I did fell, minor scratches on top of my hands. I dusted my self and head home. I open the door, dad was there sitting on the couch. "Where have you been?" He asked. I just went straight up ignoring him.

I went to the bathroom to wash up a little. I was stumbling and I fell. I had a bruise on the side of my forehead. I didn't feel anything. I tucked myself under the blanket and I closed my eyes like I'm fading away somehow. And slept. 

EUN HYE P.O.V

I wondered what Kris was doing. I can't sleep so I texted him

E H : hey

I waited for him to reply but nothing. So I tried again

E H : you there?

No luck. He can't be sleeping right now It's just 8pm. Why is Kris ignoring me? Was there something wrong? I thought we're friends. Eun Ji opened my door and said "Dinner". I followed her out and walked down the stairs. I sat across Eun Ji and I had no appetite. Why are you doing this to yourself? It's not like you really know him. Why do you care? But he didn't reply my text. It's like i'm talking to myself in my head. I just played around with my steak. Poking it with my fork. Appa cleared his throat so I looked at him, must have realised my behaviour I supposed. "Is something wrong Eun Hye?" he clasped his hands. "Wae? Nothing's wrong. I'm fine really" I gave him a grin, a fake one. 

After dinner, I said goodnight to appa and went upstairs. Eun Ji tapped my shoulder "Unnie, come to my room" I followed her from behind. She sat at her bed while I sat at the couch beside her table. "Unnie yah. What's wrong with you? You looked gloomy. Is there something bothering you?" she asked me. "I'm fine" I said with a blunt voice. "By the sound of your voice, you're not okay. If you're not going to tell me, then i'll just have to get it out of you"  she started tickling me. I'm really sensitive if someone touches or tickles me somewhere at the side of my rib cage. I can't stop laughing "So are you gonna tell me or not?" "Fi- fine fine. Just stop" She stopped and laughs. "There's that smile. So tell me, I'm dying to know" I laid in her bed and cover myself with her blanket. 

"Kris" I mumbled. "What? Did you sai-" "Kris. It's about Kris" I said. She pulled the blanket and squealed "Oh my gosh. You like him! I knew there's something going on between you two I knew it"  she was smiling until her cheeks hurt. I laughed and we both calmed down. "So, did you tell him that you like him?" I have mixed feelings when she asked this. "I don't like him. What the fuck is wrong with you? We hardly know each other and we only had ice cream and-" I covered my mouth with both of my hands "Oh shit" I cursed. Eun Ji was teasing me. She's giving me that lok while she's pointing her index finger at me. "You never told me that you had ice cream with him and you two 'hardly know each other'" she teased. 

"Shut up. It's just that he didn't reply my text." "Jinja? Don't be sad. A text won't hurt, who knows he's busy or he has something going on" she cheered me up. "Yeah you're right. How's your date with Kai?" I asked while playing with her hair. "Yah," she smacked me "well it wasn't actually a date. We went to the park where we always play with each other. It bring so much memories" . "Yeah, memories with Kai" I corrected her. She threw a pillow at me and said "Get out. We have school tommorow" "Rude much. Don't dream about Kai too much will you?" I said at the door. She threw another one but I managed to close the door to avoid the pillow.

------

Hey guys! I'm working on a new fanfic about Suzy and Kai. I hope you guys are really looking forward to it. Annyeong!