Chapter 14

EUN HYE P.O.V

I woke up and had a major headache. I blinked my eyes a few times and looked around. What happened last night? I thought. I looked on my left and was surprised to see Eun Ji next to me, snoring.

Oh wait. Isn't this my room? I thought I was at Kris' house. I shook Eun Ji and she woke up, startled. "Oh wha? You're awake." she said.

It looks like I'm still wearing Kris' sweater. So it wasn't a dream. "How did I get here?" I asked. "It's a long story, I'll tell you during breakfast"

-

Eun Ji said she'll cook. Here I am a butter knife of my left hand and a fork on the other hand. I'm waiting, finally. I can guess that Eun Ji is done because she turned the stove off.

She placed infront of me- a bowl of soup. "Yah! What's this? Where's my bacon and eggs?" I exclaimed like I'm the younger one.

She crossed her arms at sat down next to me. "You better eat it. It's for your hangover" she said. "What the fuck?! What do you mean hangover?" I said and took a spoon to eat the soup.

The taste is so strong. I can taste the ginger. I almost spit it out but I kept in mind that this was for my 'hangover'. I sip the soup again and suprisingly, it's really tasty.

"So tell me about this 'hangover'" I said playfully. Then I looked at Eun Ji "You're kidding me right?" I asked her like I'm shock myself.

"It's like this," she said. I put my elbows on the table and started listening. "wait- you really don't remember anything, do you?" she asked.

I shook my head. And she began "I was still at my friends house when Kris' called me. He said that you drank a glass of wine," "WHAT?! Wine?!" I cut her off.

I tried to remember and that hit me. I did drank something red-like. "What? It says 'Strawberry' in the front" I said. "So you do remember" she said. "Hehehe" Gosh I felt embarrassed.

She cleared her throat,"As I was saying, Kris said that you started talking nonsense and called me if you were like this before. Of course I said no. It was kind of my friend to drive me home. Kris came about 5 minutes later in his car then carried you" "WHA? Carried me? What the heck?" I cut her off.

"Of course he had to carry you. You're heavy" she teased. "Yah!" "Oh ya! Kris said to call him when you're already sober" she added. I finished my soup and helped Eun Ji to wash the dishes. I suggested that today we'll have a girls day out. It's about time we buy some new fall clothes. 

-

Eun Ji and I were in my room. She brought in some clothes and dumped them on my bed. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I said. "We have to choose the perfect outfit to go shopping. Should the both of us go for the Tumblr Fall outfit? Or ooo- What about this one? This Forever 21 look wil make all the bitches out there jealous." she said while holding one outfit at a time. 

"The only bitch I know is you" I smiled with my eyes squinted. "Yah! But really which one?" she said with her eyes pleasing. "Just wear the one from Zara. I'll wait for you downstairs!" I yelled from outside MY room.

While waiting, I called Kris. " Hey Eun Hye! You feeling any better?" he asked in English. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered. "Sorry, I have to go now. I'm at SM's, our break is over. Okay, gotta go bye!" he rushed. He hung up and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

"Unnie! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready" she said following Spongebob's tone. I'm driving this time. I stepped into appa's car, he said that we can borrow it since he's not here. "It's not about the money,money,money" I sang while tapping the sterring wheel.

"Forget about the money, money,money" Eun Ji continued. "UNNIE!" she yelled. "Wha what?!" I was shocked when she yelled. "I forgot to tell you that- uhhh. Ummm, Kai and- oh wait that's not it," she said. She almost gave me a heart attack while I was driving. "Yah! Don't scream like that at this moment, I'm driving." "Oh, sorry. Kai said that he- uhh he,"  she hesitated.

"Well? Spill it out!" I said because I wonder what was going on. Just then, Eun Ji's phone beeped. From the corner of my eye, she stared at her phone. "What? Who's that?" I asked while I pulled over into a parking lot.  

A grin appeared on her face. "Kai confessed his feelings, that HE LIKES ME" we both squealed. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." she blushed. "So, are you guys official?" I asked. "That's up to him to decide"

-

After shopping, we put the shopping bags in the car. We walked to the nearest shop that sells hot cocoa and went it. "It's really starting to get cold outside" Eun Ji said. I sat on a chair that was facing behind the window while Eun Ji sat the opposite. She can see pretty much everyone walking down the street.

While I was sipping my hot cocoa, "Unnie," "Dae" my eyes darted to her. "Isn't that Kris?" she pointed behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened, it was Kris. I was about to stand up and go outside, until he had a girl with his arms around her.

My jaw dropped. I froze there, watching how happy he was. They grinned and laughed. They even posed for the paparazzi. Why do I have this feeling? A weird feeling, I can't tell what was this feeling.

I stopped looking and continued drinking my drink. I can tell that Eun Ji is asking whether I'm fine or not without speaking. "What?" I asked her. "Are yo-" "Yeah, I'm fine. I mean I'm not his girlfriend or whatever. Who cares"  I forced a smile. 

"Okay then" Eun Ji talked about more stuff. I didn't care to listen because my mind was all about Kris. I hate him. Eun Hye yah! Don't tell me you're jealous  I thought. No I'm not I answered. I think I said that out loud the fact that Eun Ji is looking at me confusingly.

I don't know Kris anymore