Chapter 9

KRIS P.O.V

I went back to the cafeteria because I didn't see Eun Hye in class. "Yah, hyung! Where you going?" Tao asked. I was about to step out of the classroom . I gave an excuse "I'm heading to the - the, cafeteria" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, okay. Be fast, class starts in 10 minutes." . I ran out and hid at a corner. I saw Young Mi, Sun Jung and Sunmi were bullying Eun Hye and Eun Ji. Young Mi later then pulled Eun Ji's hair. I wanted to face them but seems like Eun Hye got it covered. I backed off and watch them.

Wow. Eun Hye flung Young Mi onto her back and then pulled her hair. Man this girl is tough. I heard everything they said. She mastered martial arts and more? She can be Tao's friend not unless I'm her friend first. The Plastics ran off and Eun Hye and Eun Ji came walking in my direction. I quickly ran back to class breathlessly and sat down. I took a sip of my water bottle and chill. Just in time for class. Well, in 5 minutes time. 

Eun Hye smiled at me and sat down. I smiled like an idiot. Well, I am an idiot.

EUN HYE P.O.V

I took out my phone because I heard a dringg. The school's blog. EXO Kris had the new girl in his arms. Wonder who could she be. What's up with these people. I fell down, he caught me, that's it. Ugh, celebrities and their popularity problems. "Omo" I talked to myself because I just received a text. Weird, It's an unknown. It says

? : Meet me at the school's rooftop. 1:30pm sharp.

E-H : Ugh, who are you exactly?

? : Hot guy, Maple Leaf

I wasn't sure if I should go and meet this guy. Don't tell me he sells pancakes since he has maple syrup. Is that what the clue means? Hot guy huh? Must be a cocky one. I got a feeling like Kris is staring at me from behind. What's wrong with that kid? He's hot. What am I thinking. Now I'm smiling like crazy. Well I am curios, that's one of my personality. Teacher's not in becausse they have another meeting. Great! So I lie my head on the table and sleep.

I woke up due to the sound of the bell. It almost gave me a heart attack. It's 5 minutes to 1:30pm. I walked to Eun Ji's table "Hey unnie. Wha'ts up? Oh I almost forgot. I can't follow you back home today. Kai wants to bring me around for a walk and he's going to send me home" She says. Well I was about to say the same thing, that is can't follow her back home. "What? You're on a date and you're going to leave me behind?" I said teasing her. "Unnie that's not-" she said. "I was just messing with you. Have fun on your date. Not to much fun, I'm watching you" I said. "Yah!" I went to the washroom. I tap water on my face to get rid of the sleepiness. I looked at myself with a sigh. 

When I opened the door of the washroom, I was surprise. There were papers scattered on the floor in a straight line. I looked on the first one it says To the rooftop. Collect the papers. Kamsahamida . I followed the arrows and picked them up one by one. I reached the stairs and a door. I pushed it and went out. The rooftop is nice, its windy yet refreshing. I saw a guy at the corner straight infront of me.

I walked towards him. "He must be it" I thought. As I went closer, finally he turned around. "Why am I not surprised?" It was Kris. Actually I was surprised. So that's the meaning of the Maple Leaf. Canada. Hot guy? Show off. I put the stack of papers down, next to the door.

Kris just smiled and handed me an ice cream cone on his left hand. "Ice cream?" he said that in English. "Thanks" I replied. He was licking eating an ice cream when I was about to open mine. "Let's sit." he said. We sat at the bench next to use facing the city. "So, you're not curious?" he asked me and I looked at him. He suddenly lean in.

I was nervous to see him so close to me. He took out something from his pocket and handed me a tissue. "You got a little something here-" he said while wiping off the ice cream at the corner of my lips. I kept staring at him when he was wiping. Our eyes met for the first time. I just realise that he has pretty dark brown eyes. We kept staring at each other for a while then I looked away.

"Well, I am curious. How did you get my number? Don't tell me you-" "What do you think? I did unlock your IPod. Don't worry I'll keep it a secret." He end it with a smirk. I laughed because I remembered something funny. "What's funny?" Kris asked. "Which fashion line that you memorize? Harry Potters glasses" I chuckled. "Yah! Aih jinja" he said then we both laughed. We faced the scenery. I let out a sigh and said "Why did you brought me here?" He kept quiet so I said "It's beautiful here" "Yeah, it is". He stood up and said "Let's go." "Go where?" "You'll see".

I followed him to the carpark and he opened the door of a white Audi R8. He gestured me to go in. "You can drive?" I asked. "Do you?" He asked me. "Yeah, I already have my license" "Answer said. Now go in" . I pursed my lips and went in. "Nice ride." I told him. "What can I say? I'm Kris" he scoffed. "Still, you haven't tell me where were going" I told him. "Be patient, we're almost here"Then he stopped his car and got out.

He opened the door for me and got out. We strolled down the city and stopped at a few stalls to buy food like rice cakes. He said that he'll pay. "Man, I miss the food here" I said and looked at my watch. "Omo, it's already 3 I better get home" I said. "Oh okay. Let me give you a ride then" he said. "Anyi, it's okay really. I shouldn't burden you too much. I can take the bus-" He cut me off by dragging me back to the car. I let go of my hand. "I insist. Or I'll have to hold your hand a little longer" he said and winked. "Aih jinja. Fine" I sighed and followed him back to his car.

I showed him the direction and we have reached my house. He went out so I opened my door then stepped out. He went to my side and said "Aish, next time let me open the door for you" he said. I smiled and said "Today was fun for me. The first day of school. I hope that we can be friends." "You can't be my friend. I thought we're already friends" he said. I hit him and said "I thought you were mean". "Annyeong" I went in the gate and waved. "Annyeong Eun Hye" he waved back and went into the car until I went inside the house.