Chapter 5

KRIS P.O.V

Oh gosh. After all that running my legs ache. Why were the bodyguards were even late, I mean hello? It's Kris you're dealing with. Then the car stopped at the apartment. EXO's crib yeah baby. Carried my bags and stepped into the elevator.

I knocked on the door and it swung open. "Whaddup it's Kris" I said because I'm well, you know the cold guy. "Annyeong Kris!" The guy holding different colours of eyeliner. "So, which one looks good on me? The brown one? Blue? Oh nevermind black is the best", Baekhyun.

"Ahhh Kris!" The panda hugged me. "Too tight" I almost couldn't breathe. Then he lets me go, Tao. "Hey Kris!" Both the Yoda and the Unicorn greeted me, I feel special. I went to the kitchen, I was thirsty okay? And saw D.O, Xiumin and Suho were there. I greeted them by putting my right hand up cause I'm cool that way.

Walk to the refrigerator and grab a can of black soda drink and went into my room. Well this apartment is big, I mean our room has 12 bedrooms. I threw my bag on the floor and layed down on the bed like a starfish. Oh, I just remembered. Time to continue my book, 'How to be the perfect man' . I opened my black Polo sling bag and took out my- "Lipstick? What the heck?!" I said.

I took out more stuff like black women shades, sugar-free chewing gums, lip balms and dry shampoo. "Holey moley. This isn't my bag! Oh what's this? An Ipod?," I pressed the unlock button and felt relief "No password huh?" I thought.

I wasn't sure if I should look into this girl's IPod then again, If i want to look for the owner I must know who is she. I checked her camera roll and saw bunch of her pictures. "Wow," I guess I said that out loud then I covered my mouth. What the heck? She's beautiful.

I had to scroll some more just in case she looks familiar. "Aha! A picture at the airport, damn it. She's the girl that I bumped into earlier. It's such a coincidence that we have the same bag" I talked to myself.

I unlock the IPod again and checked Notes. An address says My Home. Finally I can contact this person and get this over with.

EUN JI P.O.V

Hmmm, Wu Yi Fan. Wu-Fan. Fan-Fan. I thought. "Aha! I'll be right" I told Eun Hye and I ran back to my room. But first i gotta get dressed. Done. I searched Wu Yi Fan on Google and it says EXO Member aka Kris Wu .

Bingo! I knew he sounds familiar"What the heck?!" I was shocked. EXO Members : Wu Yi Fan @Kris, Kim Jong In @Kai.... I stopped reading after I saw his name. I clicked on images that mention "Kai" if thats what they call him now. He looks... Different. I mean the good kind of different.

EXO's Kai : The lead dancer "So huh. You're a dancer now? In a boy group? Cool" I said that with full of sarcasm. He stopped contacting me after I left. Well I had too. Appa says he has to work there. It's not his fault, but mine. I didn't even said a goodbye. I just left, just like that. I don't think I'll bump into him even. He's all around the world doing tours, that's what I hoped. Forget about "Kai" now what matters is how to get back Eun Hye's bag.

----------
OoLala! Omg I can't wait what happens next. Kindly vote and leave some suggestions xx

Love,
    wolflaws