Chapter 7

EUN JI P.O.V

Dringg! Dringg! Dringg! Yawnnn~ I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7:15 a.m. Today 's gonna be a great day I thought. I went to the bathroom to get dressed for school. Luckily this uniform fits me perfectly, I told myself while looking at myself in the mirror. I wonder if Eun Hye's awake. She probably is. I am good to go. I grabbed my school bag, tied my hair into a ponytail and check if there's anything that I've missed. Oh right, my phone. I put that in the small pocket in the front section.

I went to check on Eun Hye, "Hey, let's g-, WHAT THE HELL EUN HYE? WAKE UP!  We are so gonna be late" I shouted at her. She woke up immediately still half asleep. "Wha? What? Late for what?" then she continues to snore. "School! You lazy ass." I said. Then I pulled her blanket.

 "Hey! What was that all about?" she pouted. "Then that means that you won't get your poor black Polo bag back" I convinced her to wake her up and it's true. "OMG you are so right. I gotta get ready" she ran to the bathroom. "I'll wait for you downstairs!" I shouted and head the stairs. 

EUN HYE P.O.V

I dressed into my uniformand tied my hair into a ponytail, to look smart and neat. Grab my school bag and dumped everything that I need for school. I rushed down the stairs, Phew we still have time.Oh gosh! The bag! I ran back upstairs and took the bag. Went downstairs again. "Good morning Eun Hye.Ah, you're just in time. Now let's go, I'll drive you two girls on your first day" appa says. "Good morning appa, okay then kaja" I

I clinged my arm to Eun Ji's and head to dad's Mercedez. I looked out the window to see the scenery of the beautiful Seoul. Memories, a lot has change here. I waved at a lot of random people. Suprisingly, some of them noticed and waved back, a smile appeard on my face.

"Here we are. Seoul High." appa says and stopped right at the entrance. One of the securities opened the car door for us. "Thank you"  we said. And took a step into the compound. To be honest, this school is huge! Eun Ji did some research online and it says that this school has a dancing room, music room, a golf course, an auditorium of course, a studio, a library a swimming pool and more. It looks more like a college than a high school. We walked around to find an entrance. "Okay. We're lost and this place is huge!" Eun Ji exclaimed.   

A boy stopped us  "You two must be Lee Eun Hye and Lee Eun Ji right?" he said that like he'd been running a thousand miles. "You look familiar"  Eun Ji raised her eyebrows as she says. "Oh, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Joon Myeon, the director sent me to welcome you guys I mean girls. Where are my manners, Welcome to Seoul High. Now follow me to the director's office to get your class started."  We followed Joon Myeon to the director's office and opened the door for us. Such a gentleman. "Ah, you must be Eun Hye and Eun Ji, please do seat."  the director asked us. It was really awkward at first but we had to seat anyway. 

"Call me Mr.Wu and these are your schedules. If anyone or  something's wrong do tell. This is your first day anyway. And again Welcome to Seoul High. You girls can start your first class right now." he says. We took the papers and went to the first class, which we don't know exactly where it is. When we opened the door, what a relief that Joon Myeon waited for us. "You know which class you girls are in?"  he asked. "Well it says that we're in class C-12" I said. "Oh! Looks like we're classmates then. Follow me"  he says. "Looks like we found ourselves a first friend here, don't you think?"  Eun Ji says.

We stopped infront of a classroom and looks like this is the one after passing different classrooms. Joon Myeon knocked on the door and a lady walked towards us. She must be the teacher.  It sounds chaotic in there. "Boys, boys! BOYS!" she shouted and the room went completely silent. Wait, don't tell me this room is full of boys. She cleared her throat and began "Boys, meet your new classmates," she gestured us to come in "kindly introduce yourselves." she asked. "Oh my name is Byun Baek-" "Not you eyeliner, Mrs.Song is asking them"  the boy with elf-like ears stopped the Baek guy, he didn't get to say his name. Partially. Then the boys laughed until Joon Myeon shushed them. 

"Oh, Annyeonghaesayo. Lee Eun Hye-imnida." I said i nudged Eun Ji to introduce herself. She kept looking down the minute we stepped into class. "Ann-annyeonghaesayo, Lee Eu-Eun Ji imnida." she replied and she was trembling. She was never like this before. She was the one who was excited but how come she's trembling. The teachers phone rang. " Okay class, use this time to read page 546 on your History textbook and Eun Hye, Eun Ji please take a seat." she stormed out leaving us with the 11 boys, I counted.

Me and Eun Ji just stood there because we feel awkward about having 11 boys staring aus. I scanned the room and glued my eye on him. "Hey, aren't you the guy who bumped into me at the airport? Oh wha'ts your name again? Ummm," I was thinking hard ho nestly "Wu Yi Fan? Aha finally I found you. Oh,"  I un-slinged his bag and handed it over "Here's your bag" . He looked down and pulled out something, my bag "And here's yours too" he handed mine. "HEY, how come you get to talk to her first." the guy with heavy eyebags said. Then the room is filled with bickering. 

Eun Ji stood up ordered them to shut the fuck up. "Can you guys please S-T-F-U? Is this how you welcome your new classmates?" Oh yeaah thats Eun Ji alright, SALUTE. Then a boy broke the silence. "Eun Ji? Is that really you?" 

-----
This is one long chapter. The longer the better right? Can't wait to see what happens next, xx