Chapter 17

KRIS P.O.V

I reached the dorm. Finally everything's fine with Eun Hye, that's a relieve. "And where have you been, Kris?" the manager appeared out of no where.

Think of a reason, just think. "Um, I've been strolling around. Getting some fresh air" I could have thought better than that.

"Oh okay. You better go to sleep now, we'll have a big day ahead starting in a few hours" he said.

"Okay, sir" I bowed and went inside. Before I opened the door to my room, I can hear footsteps rushing.

I turned the door knob and saw Tao and Chanyeol were in bed. "It's just Kris hyung" Tao surprised me.

"Everyone you can come out now" Chanyeol said. Everyone satrted coming out from different areas. Baekhyun, Suho and D.O came out from under the bed.

The others were hiding in corners and the bathroom. "Yah, what's going on?" I asked. "This hyung here wants to say something" Sehun patted Kai's shoulder.

"And you've arrived at the right moment." Chen said. "Okay.It's a like this, Eun Ji and I are in a RELATIONSHIP" Kai confessed.

We all teased him. "Yah! How can you get a girlfriend?" Luhan asked. "Duh, he's Kai. He's near perfection except that he has dark skin" Baekhyun joked.

We all laughed. "Congrats, hyung" they said to Kai. He's shy now. "I think Kris hyung has something to say too" Baekhyun said.

"Well, its...... Go to sleep" I said to Baekhyun. "I'm sure that's not it. By the way where have you been?" Suho asked.

Oh snap. "Walking around, getting some fresh air" I said calmly to avoid the to avoid the stares. "He's dating Eun Hye" Kai said.

"Ooo" "Waaaa" "Daebak" "Congrats,hyung" they all cheered. "Yah! Shut up" I threw  toilet paper at Kai.

After all that mess, we finally discussed what should we wear to the airport later. Airport fashion is important these days.

-

Everyone went back to their rooms and finally Tao and Chanyeol went to sleep.

Well I'm still awake, under my blanket, texting Eun Hye.

K : My flight is at 0635 to HK

To be honest, I didn't know why I told her that.

E H : You're not sleeping?

K : Can't

E H : Imagine that you're sleeping, dreaming about happy dreams

K : I'll take your advice

-

"Wake up! Wake up!" As usual, Baekhyun was our alarm. We got dressed into the outfit we planned last night.

Luckily there are no screaming fans around. I mean, I love them it's just please no screaming once I wake up.

We ate breakfast at McDonald's since everyone wants to go there. "Excuse me. I have to go to the toilet" I said. "Okay, be sure to be fast. You don't want to miss breakfast"

I turned to the corner and  felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Eun Hye. I took off my earphones and she wrapped her arms around me.

I let go and get back to reality. "Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, why would've you sent me your departure time? You should be thankful that I woke up this early still in my pj's to see my Galaxy boy" she said.

Well she just threw on a jacket to cover her pajamas. "Anyways, thanks" I messed up her hair. "Yah! You should not mess up a girl's hair. Do you know how long it takes to styled it?" she beamed.

"Jeez, I'm sorry" I rummerged my bag and gave her a bar of chocolate that I brought from the dorm. "Am I forgiven now?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah now hand me the chocolate" she said.

"Not unless you give me a kiss here" I tapped my cheek with my finger. "Aih jinja. Fine" she smacked  me on the cheek and snatched the bar from my hands. "Yah!" "Enjoy your tour! Opps I better go now. Seems like your manager is coming" she said.

She hugged me one last time and ran off. I went back to McDonald's and ate breakfast with the rest of the guys until it's time to board. Cameras start flashing once we went in.

EUN HYE P.O.V

I sneaked into my bedroom and went back to sleep.

-

Ringg! Ring! Ringg! The sound of school. But seeing Kris before starting school was really worth it. It started a smile on my face. The plastic purple ring is still on my finger. It's funny how he actually got it from an arcade while playing the egg toy machine.

It's really cute. The ring has a flower on it. I got dressed and turned the radio on. Oh my gosh I forgot that it's already the middle of Fall. I was singing to classical music. Eun Ji came in with her messy hair and still wering her night gown.

"Yah! Why aren't you dressed for school?"  I asked her. "Haven't you heard? School's out for  a week" she ended with a yawn.

"Jinja?! How come I don't know this?" I said. "Maybe it's because you're getting old" she said.

-

I changed into comfortable clothes and read a book that I just picked randomly on the shelf.

The title is If I Stay. This book is killing me. After a few hours, I finished the book.

My phone beeped. Perhaps it's a text from Kris.

I wriggled to reach my phone on the table next to my bed. "Wha?"

Its from an Unknown

? :  Meet me at Shin's Restaurant. 5 minutes from your house.

I wonder who is this. My phone beeped again.

? : It's about Kris