"Yah!" he shouted, I ignore him then heard footsteps behind me. The hem of my blouse was being held stopping me on track. He turn me around bending his knees so were the same height.

"You.Stop.Right.Here"I glared at him. He chuckled smirking while grabbing my wrist.

"No one can and nothing stop me Y/n."he said, cockiness spreading out. I smiled at him.

"Yes there is, by telling him to stop."

I walk away as he was still shock of what happened, he deserves that. He was an idiot, or more than that.

I was feeling a bit good because of what had happened, usually I would just let him do something but I couldn't stand it anymore, I was starting to getannoyed by his actions.

(/\)

I sigh before grabbing my bag slinging it onto my shoulder. The quiz had just ended, and will just wait for the bruised paper to come.

I lazily walk my way to the gates and sit down on the bus station while waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Hey" I turn around and saw Namjoon, he is one of my friends that I mostly hung out with at the library, infact, we both like reading.

"Hi, what's up?" I ask, he shrug his shoulders and sits next to me taking out his phone.

"Let me guess, your mom can't come and get you" he nodded sadly and sighed. I gently patted his back and smile at how childish he look.

"We can go together if you want to-" I was cut off by someone that I want to just choke him, it is so rude.

"Aw, love birds..Makes me cringe at how they show fake love" he stated and ofcourse, it was Jin. I rolled my eyes, I was too tired to reply and just move closer to Namjoon.

"Too scared Y/n?" he smirks, I exhale deeply and glare at him. He was the worst person to come into my life.

"Oh no, just look at my bottle" he peeks over at my empty bottle. I pointed at it.

"Its my bottle of care and oh look, it's empty" I rolled my eyes at him and grab Namjoon by the arm dragging him away from that pig.

"You know, I really don't like him" Namjoon says.

I nod in agreement, well, we have things in common.

We decided to not take bus and go to the little bakery we always go and buy some bread. I love bread.

"It's $3.50 sir" The cashier told him, I stop him but he insisted that he should pay this time since I was the one who treated him the last time we hung out.

"We should keep going, it's getting late" I nod in response and walk out the store as the bell make a sound indicating we got out. The breeze was cold but I like it. The street lamps starting to turn on beside to road as the stars started to appear, it was really great but sadly, I have no camera.

"Well, see you Y/n" he engulf me in a hug and I hug back in a friendly way. He smiled and wave before walking towards his house.

I smile as soon as I saw my little brother Yonho, he was still 7 years, 9  years gap.

I hug him and see his smile get bigger. I knew he love bread too and brought him all the way here. He thank me and I got up and saw Mom cooking.

"Hi mom" she smile and greeted back. I made my way upstairs to my room and plop on my bed.

I decided to sleep for the rest of the night.

=-=

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a nice holiday with your relatives and friends. I'm sorry if it's short, and I'll try to make it good since it is a bit boring. It is still new to me about leaving a message down after the story.

Like if you enjoyed it and comment down if you have suggestions about the story.≧∇≦