26

I grab my bag before standing up from my seat after the teacher left. It was exactly 4:30 pm and I have nothing to do so I went to the park first. Sure, I have been here many times but that doesn't mean I get bored of it.

I sat down on one of the empty bench and place my bag on my lap ー to prevent my skirt from flying because of the wind dammit. Looking around i see no one.

A dog bark from nowhere but I turn my head to the other side to see a cute pomeranian dog with his tail wagging from left to right. I look up and see Taehyung holding the leash the was preventing the dog to run away from him. He seemed to notice me and smiled at me before starting to walk towards me.

I bent down on my knees to get closer to the cute dog right infront of me before scratching it's head. It's was adorable. "What's his name?" I ask, glancing at the boy still standing while looking at me.

"Yeontan," he replies as he took a seat on the bench beside my bag and lets Yeontan get close to me. The dog puts its front paws onto my lap desperately trying to get closer to my face as it seems to like me.

After having some time with the cute dog, I sit down beside the boy who seems to be out of the world. I let him be and enjoyed the warm breeze hitting my bare arms and legs. The sun is now setting right infront of us and adored the colors combined together to make the skies attracting.

"It's nice seeing you here Tae, see you at school," I say as I stand up leaving the boy on the bench alone  as he smiles at me. "Okay, bye" he replies as I turn to the other side and start walking at the direction of my house.

=-=

I now arrive at my house and got greeted by my mom and my brother who seemed to be clingy as usual.

"Noona, mama won't let me eat ice cream." he looks at me with his huge cute eyes with his small hands tugging on the hem of my shirt cutely. I chuckle and kneel infront of him but peck both of his cute chubby cheeks. "Don't worry," I reply and went to my room to change quickly.

"Eomma, we're going to eat ice cream outside," She turns around after letting go of the recipe book she's been scanning at, she was always good at making new food to us.

"Sure, keep your brother safe alright?"