27

"Come noona!" The excited boy can't wait but keeps on pulling on my sleeves. I chuckled and stand up again once I have finished tying my shoe laces. He smiles cutely as we bid goodbye to mom. Glancing at the boy beside me, he holds my hand tightly while looking around the surroundings around us.

We entered the small shop that was selling both pastries and ice cream. We went to the counter and checked the available flavours displayed behind the transparent glass. "What do you want?" I ask the boy who seemed to stare at the vanilla flavoured one.

"One vanilla ice cream and chocolate please," I told the employee behind the counter as he smiled warmly and nod.

"Any pastries you like? There are newly baked apple pie just a few seconds ago."

"Do you want to eat a pie?" I ask Yonho. "Let's share noona, I might cannot finish it." He reasoned out and I smile and face the man infront of me again.

"One slice of pie," He nod as we paid for the amount and find some unoccupied seats and sit down. Yonhi sat next to me as he ask me to borrow my phone.

I look outside and noticed how it was now getting dark and the street lights are now turned on. We waited for more 10 minutes and was finally served to us and the boy beside me handed my phone back so I kept it inside my sling bag to eat the ice cream in the cup.

"How was your day?" I break the silence between the boy beside then he looks at me while eating a spoonful of ice cream some of it was smudged at the sides of his mouth. I grab a tissue to wipe it and he smiled. "It was really good, oh! Noona I got a perfect score on Spelling!" He exclaimed and saw his eyes sparkling everytime he pronounce each syllable.

"What about yours noona?" he ask, grabbing the spoon to take a bite of the pie that was still left untounched. "Me? It was also good."I reply, and he nod as his head suddenly shots up and looks at me with eyes wide than ever.

"Noona,"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Who was that boy on your gallery?"