22

"Y/n, I love you. You know that right?" Jin asked me, his slender fingers sliding across my cheeks but tears were flowing. I cannot move an inch and realized I've been tied up on the chair.

"What a-are you doing Jin?," I stuttered, afraid he might hurt me with the sharp knife he's holding on his other hand, he smirks and fiddles with the thing once he noticed I took a glance at it.

He chuckled as he brought up the sharp thing up to my face with such threatening look, tears ran down more as I can only look at him and not able to move a single inch.

"I loved you and yet, I hate how oblivious you sometimeー heck always." he sighed.

I sob as my body suddenly felt numb.

The knife he's holding went up to the air and stabbed me ー as I woke up with beads of sweat surround my face with tears streaming down.

'Was that just a dream?' I asked myself, scared that my dream might be true.

This shitty little shat frick frack mind makes me dream of nonsense as I went to the kitchen to be greeted by my mom making breakfast for the three of us.

"Why are you sweating that much,dear?" She asked me worriedly, placing down the spatula she's holding and went up to me ー wiping the sweat visible at the sides of my face.

"N- nothing, this is real right? I'm not dreaming?" She nodded and pecked my forehead lovingly as she went back to finish the delicious food in which the aroma makes me crave for the food even more.

"A guy on the living room is waiting for you by the way," She giggled while wiggling her eyebrows, rolling my eyes I head to the living room and see Yoongi silently waiting with his hands clasp together.

I greeted him as he smiled, "Hi, sorry for visiting you so sudden."

"It's okay, why are you here anyways?"

"Nothing, I just want to like invite you with the rest of the guys... You know," he trailed off as I smiled knowing what he was thinking. I told him to join breakfast with us as Mom already cooked for him and my brother was enjoying his presence.

"Hyung, how can you look so cool!?" My brother exclaimed in awe, basically I noticed him for the past minute where he just stare at him and Yoongi was flustered.

"Ah, I just have swag that's all." He replied with a pose.

I smiled and finished my food right away as Yoongi did the same. I got our dishes and Mom was eyeing us suspiciously.

"Bye Mom!"

"Bye Auntie," he said waving my mom goodbye in which my mom returned back while wiggling our eyes together.

Mom will never change.