20

We both stared at each other intensely and he blinked causing my to jump and pulled the toy towards me.

"I won, so that means I get to have this thingー"

He pushed me to the nearest wall, trapping me in between his arms.

"No one can defeat me, not even you, you little potato. And I can have the toy whether you like it or not,"

I slappdd his arm away and ran to the cashier as fast as I could with him chasing me behind, I bump into a hard chest and look up to see Jungkook.

"Hey kook, but gotta blast," I was about to run away but he held a grip on me.

"Get her!" Jin yelled as Jungkook raised an eyebrow in confusion ーstanding in front of my small figure to face Seokjin.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"She stole my Mario," he spat making me roll my eyes.

"Excuse you? I placed my hands on this figure first so shut thr fuck up."

"But stillー!" Seokjin tried to protest but cut by Jungkook.

"Hyung, you should show respect to a girl, especially when its your classmate."

"Whatever" he left without saying more as the boy infront of me turn around to face me.

"Don't worry about him noona, he's just mad because his girlfriend broke up with him,"

I nod ーfeeling something from my chest unknowingly, and it hurts somehow but felt relieved at the same time.

"Wanna grab something at the meantime?"

"Sure," We both went to the ground floor and went a restaurant . He shove his hand in his pockets and I can't admit that he was wearing something stylish today. Too stylish

He was wearing black jeans, white shirt with denim jacket, with a black boots.

And he has good fashion sense, but Taehyung was much better to compare them both but still, they're good without trying.

We both sat on an empty large table and he grab the menu and his eyes wander before looking at me.

"Order what you want and I'll call the waiter,"