“What do you want to eat?” He ask, looking through the menu. I have been craving for lamb skewers so I ordered one, my mother always cooked me that whenever I come and visit them in Daegu.

We eat silently but that was ruined when some hedgehog arrive.

“Joonie~I didn't think you'll be here acting like you didn't follow me” the girl forced her voice to squeak as she speak.

She stood infront of our table then looks at me in disgust. She rolled her eyes before flipping her hair and lean on the table while placing her face on her palm.

“I didn't know you have to bring this rat here” she giggles. I giggle along before changing my expression to serious one.

“The only rat I know is the person who keeps assuming that a guy likes her” I say before clearing my throat. Namjoon held his laugh before looking at her.

“You-!” and with that, she fell due to her high heels that break maybe because of her heaviness. I chuckle and drank my coke looking out the window ignoring her complaints.

She walk out with her friends following her. I feel a hand on mine and look at Namjoon, grinning at me widely.

“I never knew you can talk back at her” he laughs, I laugh along with him as we continue eating, silence engulfing around us again.

We got up and went to the counter to pay our food, I got my wallet when he stop me.

“Let me pay” he says.

“Nu uh” I said. Our hand pushing each other to pay the bill, and eventually, he won and paid for the both of us. He was sweet and all but I feel guilty whenever he treats me.

“Aw, don't be sad.” he pouts at me before walking outside with me. He look at me before dialing his moms number to pick us up.

After a few minutes, his mom arrive and I greet her as she greet back. Namjoon and I talk about a few things about our upcoming exam and planned about studying together.

And soon, we arrive and I bid my goodbye to them before heading towards my front door, unclocking it.

My phone vibrated.

Namjoon- have a goodnight💜

me- you too, thanks again for today

Namjoon- you're welcome :)