28

"Who was that boy in your gallery?"

And that was when I choked on my own saliva. How did he? I shouldn't have let him borrow my phone. And he was talking about Jin dammit. I didn't delete his picture on my phone? I'm so dumb.

"Ah, nothing. He's just a classmate of mine."I try to make up an excuse when the truth was I just like looking at his face. No." Are you sure noona? If he is, then why are you all red?"

This boys really observant and I don't like it. I fan myself to calm myself down while smiling at the boy. "N..Nothing, its getting hot in here yeah?" I stutter.

"It's literally 24 degrees in here noona."

"Let's just say my body is hot," I said to him who is eating his ince cream again. "Okay," he nods, swallowing my stupid excuse and continue on minding his own business. I should be careful next time and delete that man's face in order to not experience this embarrassing time again.

"I want to go to the amusement park someday with you and mama, noona," he says all of a sudden. I play with his hair and face him with my body. "We will, someday okay?" I peck the tip of his nose as he giggled cutely.

"Are you done?" he shakes his head and stood up ー grabbing the half empty cup of icecream. "But I can take it with me while we go home." We both left the shop and waited at the bus station sitting quietly.

"I'm cold noona," he tugged on my jacket and noticed how he's only wearing a shirt, forgetting to put it on while we were at home. I took off my jacket and let him put in on to make him warm at least. "What about you..?" he trailed off as he watched me in concern. Shaking my head, I reassured him that I'm fine when I'm literally freezing but it's only for the best for my brother to fell less cold.

"Yah,"

We both turn to the left and see Jin standing with his jacket handed out to me. Furrowing my eyebrows he sighed and placed it around my shoulders while my eyes still cannot believe what I have just witnessed. Him being caring, nah.

"Whatー"

"I saw how you were being kind to your brother and didn't want you to freeze to death, you can give it to me tomorrow," and then he walked off like nothing happened, not giving me time to thank him.

"Noona he's that guy I saw in your gallery!" He shouts and Jin suddenly stopped in his tracks. I wish I would be eaten by the ground right now. Turning around, I see his mouth turning into a slight curve. He was smirking.

I hate this.

He walks back to us and kneels infront of my brother obviously interested by what he just heard. "Tell me about it young man."He stated and Yonho just nods.

=-=

I hope all of you are safe right now. I apologize for not updating like its been almost a month. 🙏.

Wishing you all to be healthy.

Love you all.

💋