18

My alarm clock woke me up : 8: 21 am. it read. I yawn and stretched before standing up heading to the bathroom. After doing my routines there, I decided to wear my favourite baby pink longr sleeve and black jeans and white vans.

I went to the kitchen and greeted my mom ーshe knew about me hanging out with Namjoon for the rest of the day and she let me knowing he will leave Seoul in 2 days.

"Bye mom!" I yelled and closed the door as soon as I heard her reply. Seeing Namjoon already standing, I smiled instantly and walk up to him, his arms linking with mine right away in a friendly manner.

"Where do you plan to go?" I ask ーlooking up to him as he slides his tongue across his lips.

"I was planning on going to the Amusement Park which opened days ago."

"Let's go!"

=-=

"See! I told you the Churos taste good!" I exclaimed once I hear him moan.

Moan? That's exactly what I heard that came out from his mouth.

"I thought it taste likeー"

"And I give no zero care bout it. You love it right? That's what matters." I interrupted knowing how he'll say something disgusting.

Churos is the best.

"Let's ride the Ferris Wheel."

"Sure"

We paid before getting on as it started moving clockwise, it wasn't turning fast, slow enough to enjoy the view.

I smiled watching the beautiful city of Seoul filled with lights.

"Y/n."

"Yes Namjoon?" I ask back before putting my phone back to my sling bag. Looking at him, I raise my eyebrows.

"You know I love you right? I- I mean in a brotherly way."

"Yes..?"

"I want you to have this, I bought two of them that has our initials so that when I'll move away, you'll remember me everyday."

I was on the verge of crying and fanned my face in order to not let it slide out of my eyes. He smiled sadly before sitting next to me, hugging me side ways and soothed circled on my back.

" I love you too Namjoonie,"

He chuckled silently as we both stood up knowing we have went back to the ground once again safely.