14

Hastily making my way to the infirmary, someone had accidentally hit me with some sharp object resulting me having a long bruise on my armー I'd be lying if I say that it doesn't hurts as fuck.

The nurse noticed how I was groaning loudly with tears brimming at the corner of my eyes, she quickly took action and lead me to one of the bed.

Getting the aid kit, she placed something that made my bruise sting even more.

I admit it, it hurts a lot. Tears rolled down on my cheeks as I sob.

“U-unnie, it hurts.” I cried out. She apologised and said comforting words while treating my bruise. Sure it still hurts, but with her words that made me feel at ease, I have completetly forgot about it for a moment.

“How did this happen?” she ask worriedly, examining the rest of my body.

“I-I don't know honestly.” I replied.

“It's okay.”She gave me a card and smiled at me.

She left for some time and gave me a glass of water, telling me that I should rest for a bit.

I nodded, thanking her for helping me. My wound was now covered with cloth, still, there were still blood almost visible through the cloth.

Almost immediately, I doze off.

=-=

“Have you heard about that new drama?” a girl giggled along with her friends. They were all going to the cafeteria, their face never failed to show makeups.

I walk past through them silently, holding my lunchbox tightly. I was afraid being talked behind my back, especially when I show up and then leave.

I saw a familiar figure with his back facing me. Smiling instantly, I made my way to him.

“Hi, you seem to arrive earlier than me.” I stated, he smiled softly.

He nod, his eyes glued to my armーwhich was wrapped in a cloth. His eyes instantly met mine, as if asking how it happened.

“I don't know.” I answered simply but honestly.

“I'm sorry.” he apologized.

My eyebrows furrowed. He sighed silently, placing his hand on top of mine with concern.

His brown eyes looking at mine guiltily.

“Why?”

“I have failed to protect youーfrom all costs. I feel bad for being a bad best friend...I'm sorry.”

“Its okay, I'm okay now see?” I wiggled my arm freely, knowing that it wouldn't hurt anymore, but of course it would turn out the opposite which made me groan.

His lips turn into a smile, his cute dimples finally showing up.

“Okay now huh?”

“I am! I-It just hurts okay?” even though he knew, he only said nothing, grabbing his chopsticks and began eating.

The day passed by fast, and now here I am doing my homework which will be passed tomorrow morningーand I have nothing better to do than this.

I plopped down on my bed, inhaling deeply before breathing out. My eyelids were heavy enough and I can't stay longer awake.

“I just hope..” I trailed off silently to myself.

“.. Tomorrow's going to be great.”