12

“You do know its dangerous to do that right?” I ask Namjoon worriedly as he tried to pop a balloon and of course I didn't like it, I was afraid of balloons popping right infront of me. He chuckled and ruffled my hair gently causing me to sigh sadly, he wasn't going to stop any sooner now.

“Now, this won't be dangerous Y/n. Its just a balloon, which part of popping a balloon is dangerous?”

“Everything.” I replied. He shrugged and slowly push the pin onto the balloon. Once I heard it, I shriek and ran away. I may look stupid but that's one of the things I should be less concerned about.

“You are so fucー” I was about to curse when he suddenly placed his index finger on my lips.

“Now, you are too young to cuss on my. Kid.”

“Hey, I'm olderー”

“And I don't think its necessary to tell me that, but still, its bad to cuss at someone especially who's younger than you.” he stated, I could only roll my eyes and started walking away as soon as possible, he was being annoying.

First, he decided to pop a balloon right in front of me. Second, he's stating how I'm too young to cuss but I'm 18. And what's next? Expect the unexpected they say. Namjoon walk up beside me and apologized seeing the expression that was showing on my face.

“I'm sorry.” he once again said. I let out a sigh and look at him who was looking back at me with a worried expression.

“You know, you should've apologized just once.” I told him.

“I'm sorryー”

“Stop.” He nodded before looking around. “Let's go to the park, you know taking a walk.”

Nodding once, we head to the park, listening at the cars passing by and leaves rustling. It was peacefully silent that made me feel somehow relaxed, I mean who wouldn't?

“You go to the swings while I get us ice creams, okay?” I only nod again before flashing a smile of reassurance before he started walking away. Wrapping my fingers around the chain, I closed my eyes for a while feeling the warm breeze hitting me gently with my hair gently flying.

“Its you again.” a voice spoke out causing myself to open my eyes, instantly, I feel annoyed right away just seeing her.

What does she need?

It was the girl whom I have burned and have flirted with Namjoon right infront of my innoxent eyes. Namjoon went next to me while giving me a chocolate ice cream, I didn't mind, chocolate is good.

“What are you doing here, Cheyeon?” the boy asked.

“Nothing oppa, just want to ask you if we could hang out?”

How could she do such thing right infront of my ice cream? Its too precious to hear such things.

“Can't you see? I'm hanging out with her.” Namjoon replied.

“But oppaー”

“Cut the oppa thing, its really rude to interrupt people who are doing their business and yet here you are, not caring and just ask them directly to hang out with you, how thick can your face be?” he stated.

The girl frowned at his statement, looking at me with a scowl before making one step towards me and slapped me.

D-did this bitch really just slap me?

“Yah.”

“Go somewhere where someone enjoys your dramas.” Namjoon spoke coldly, the girl could only stomp and walked away.

I gave him a painful smile before sticking out my tongue to feel the coldness of the food I'm eating. He sighed silently and sat beside me.

“Are you okay?” he ask worriedly.

“I'm okay.” I responded quietly.

“I just don't get people, they always seem to be so obssesed with something they really desireー I hate it.” he stated, breaking the silence once.

“Forget it, I'm totally fine.”

Giving him a reassuring smile, I could only close my eyes at the moment I feel the wind hitting my face.