15

“I hate you.” I groaned annoyingly.

“But I love you.” was his respond. He smiled cheekily before linking his arms with mine.

“Todays valentines!” He sang.

“I'd rather be Cupid for the rest of the day.” Yoongi said. Silence wrapped around all of us right after.

We all laughed at him, but he couldn't careless, he was busy with his lollipopー as if it was the only food that was left for him to eat.

“I'm just gonna play Over Watch with Jungkookie.” Taehyung stated, his voice deep.

“So you're gay now?” Hoseok shoots him a look, wiggling his eyebrows causing Taehyung to cringe.

The rest of us split up and went to our own ways. My bag on my left handーtoo tired to wear them. Today finally came where students just wander around the school freely without any teachers bothering us. The male beside me was still linking arms with me.

“Now which booth do you want to go first?” he ask, staring at the paper on his other handーthere written all the booths that will be found in the school groundsーwhich was plenty.

“Hm, how about the, Horror Booth? It will be exciting!” I exclaimed excitedly. However, my eyebrows furrowed when I spotted Cheyeon coming to our way. Her expression gives off a vibe that you didn't like.

“Didn't know you will be Namjoons date.” she laughedー clearly fake since she stopped after a few seconds. Her brown orbs getting darker by the second it was filled with such abhorrence.

Her hand forming into a fist as she took a long breath and huffing them out.

“Yーyou, you are trying to steal Namjoon from me right?” the girl in front of me had her eyes filled with tears that were now rolling down her tears.

“Why would someone steal me from you? We were never a thing in the first place. Can you stop bugging us just once? I'm starting to get tired from your childish acts just to get my attention. So please, do me a favor and leave us alone.” Namjoon stated in one breath. His face getting red with his chest rising up and down harshly.

Cheyeon look down shamely. True, she was being childish and immature but I couldn't help but feel bad. We clearly can't control our feelings and become obsessed with someone that makes you think that you both are something that wants everyone to envy.

Love involves pain.

Her figure turned around after giving us a small smile, walking away slowy ; she looked at us againーglancing at our linked arms. I sigh, I really feel bad now.

“I know you feel bad but, she was going to do something much wprse than last time. Don't let something get in your way to..”

“.. ruin our date. Friendly date, yes?” he continued, his smile getting bigger by the second I nodded. We walked to the register area to get the tickets for the Horror Booth and continued to the booth.

“That was so fuckin' fun.” Yoongi exclaimed nonchalantly. Jin smacked his back hardly causing the younger to graon in pain.

“No cursing right in front of me. Now, where do we go next?” he imitated dora and shrug, his wide shoulders moving as he made his way to the food booth.

“Let's go shall we my lady?”

I let out a giggle, accepting his extended hand for me to hold

ーanat that time, I feel like I was the princess escorted by her prince charming.

Such beautiful young love having their love bloom as time pass by.