13

“Oh dear.” I fumbled through my bag digging my hand deeper, searching for my one and only pencil that have been sticking with me for monthsー and now its gone.

The teacher didn't seem to care one bit and continued her lesson. Soon feeling a thin stick making contact with my hand, I quickly took it before pulling my hand back harshly and took down the main meaning of the word.

The bell rang making some students jolt up from their seats almost immediatly before grabbing their own bags.

“Woah, woah, woah. The bell does not dismiss you, I dismiss you.” the teacher spoke, most students groaning due to being impatient, excited to be freed by this boring classーI mean, it really is boring.

She finally let us go, slightly pushing her eyeglass back before it finally falls to the ground dangerously. She can barely see so it would be difficult for her in my opinion.

I stood up quietly whilst grabbing my bag, I noticed that I was the only one left in the classroom with the teacherーher hands expertly typing such words on the screen.

“Ms. Y/n, can I talk to you for a moment?” she asked. I nodded, making my way infront of her desk. She pushed her laptop beside her, clasping her hands together before putting them infront of her.

“Is there something going on between you and Jin?”

“Uh..No ma'am, why do you ask?” I respond.

My heart unknowingly beats faster after hearing his name being mentioned. It just feel so new to me hearing his name once again for a while now.

“I have noticed you both have barely made contact with each otherー nothing like the past weeks, you both seemed very close.”

“We are okay ma'am, its just we're busy. Yeah?”

She chuckle at my behavior as I waved goodbye to her with my genuine smile that I use to show respect with someone who has much higher rank with me.

Namjoo showed up not long after and sat across me. We both talk a little before the silence engulfed us, just the both of us. The whole cafeteria will never learn how to cease the loudness of students.

However, I didn't mind tho. I got used to it. Namjoon was the same, he scrolled through his phone expressionless.

Groaning, he rubbed his face with both of his hands, taking a few bites of his freshly made sandwich that he had made.

“Say, Valentines is coming.” He mentioned, I nod remembering how we are going to have a friendly date on Friday, its three days from now.

“See you later, Y/n.” he waved off leaving me alone. Crossing my hands on the table, I inhaled deeply before letting it all outーthere's too much happening.

You can do this.

My inner self encouraged me as I smiled alone. Gladly, no one can see me for I buried my head between my crossed arms.

A few hours passed and nothing happened except for the teachers who explained this and thatー how it works or otherwise.

It was tiring, but I managed to survive thankfully.

“I shoudl probably drink more banana milk to make myself smarter.”

Speaking of banana milk, I think there's no milk left in the refrigerator. I let out a frustrated groan and make got on the bus, a hand wrapping around my wrist causing me to halt.

“Where are you going?”

“The store.” I answered simply.

We both got on, Namjoon took out his phone casually scrolling through while I watched the students walking together.

If onlyー if only I could easily have friends but sadly, I can't, it was hard for me so I decided to just focus on studoes first.

“Well, we're here.” he spoke out as soon as the bus stopped.

“Yeah.”

We soon got off and entered the small store that wasn't filled with many people. I quickly grabbed a bottle of milk and some banana milk, Jeon Jungkook introduced me this kind of milk and now, here I am, time to time craving for some.

Once we left, we head straight to my house and as usual, the house felt empty. I put away my shoes and walk to the kitchen, putting the milks in the refrigerator. I left two milk for the two of us.

Time flew fast and Namjoon was leaving already, he waved goodbye to me and my mom and left.