23

"They said they'll be here in 5," He informed me as I awkwardly stood beside him gripping on the strap of my sling bag. We were at the Arcade while waiting for the other guys to arrive in any minute now.

I gave him a nod before peeking at the Arcade which was a bit dim but the colors from the machines made it look aesthetic. I look around amazed since its been years eversince I came here with my dad.

Speaking of dad, I haven't seen him since the last decade. The three of us suffered pain eversince he died but we recovered after years.

"Y/n!" A voice beamed through the people as I saw the men making their way through the suffocating space. "So glad you could make it!" Jimin exclaimed linking his arms with mine.

"Woah boy, no need to be so clingy," Yoongi stated but the boy did not listen and continued clinging on me. He pouts and looks at me for permission to do it as I just stared at him.

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfy" I nod and smiled at him reassuringly.

"I wanna eat churros," Jungkook mumbled beside me as he glances at me ーknowing that I love the food as much as him. I grinned and went to buy churros.

We paid for it and went back to spot them no more. I look around and saw them buckling their seatbelts and gets ready for the frightening roller and coater and got worried immediately remembering how some of them aren't up to it.

"Let's go to the booths for the meantime,"

I nod and went there as he grab the first ball and aims it to the tower made of plastic cups.  I look at his hand ready to throw the ball, he throws at it and made the cups fall down easily. He smiles and points at the white bunny from the Secret Life Of Pets which resembles him.