21

I tap his arms noticing he was looking around. He look at me, his eyes wider and takes a look of the menu once again as he called a waiter.

"I'll have Lamb Skewers," I told him ーreaching out for my phone and only to grab nothing but my wallet. Oh fuck.

"What's wrong..?," he ask, slightly standing up from the long comfortable chair ajnd took a look at my sling bag. "Nothing,"

I smiled at him reassuringly and waved both of my hands, forcing him to believe me. He nodded and faced the waiter who's already standing in front next to the table.

Jungkook ordered many for one person and wondered how he'll finish all these dish.

"How are you gonna finish all of those?,"I ask curiously, he chuckled and reached to pat my head.

"Dummy, the rest of my friends are joining us, I forgot to inform you sorry," he made a peace sign with his hand as he smiled cheekily.

"It's okay,"

We waited for approximately 5 minutes and saw familiar males coming to us with their hands waving at us. We both smiled and waved back as their voice now heard all around the restaurant.

"It's a surprise you're here Y/n," Yoongi said as he sat mext to me. I nodded and said Hi to the rest of the guys. Noticing they are only five ーI knew who was not here, Seokjin and Namjoon ofcourse.

We all talked and look at Yoongi and smiled back at me warmly ーhis rare gummy smile that I was blessed to see, kidding.

"Do you have a boyfie Y/n?" Hoseok asked, his eyes turning crescent as his eyes look at me in a teasing way. I shook my head as I felt my face heating up. "No, why do you ask?", "Nothing, just curious."I gave him a nod and smile at him and continue eating once again.