19

I woke up with bloodshot eyes and my body feeling numb, I cried myself all night and barely got any sleep. Namjoon left yesterday and I already missed him the moment he left my sight.

I played with the bracelet hanging around my wrist and sighed, grabbing the cartoon of cereal and milk.

"Y/n, your up already," My mothers voice suddenly spoke and turn my head to meet her eyes, nodding my head once and grabbed my bowl of cereal and spoon.

She look at me worriedly and saw her shook her head at the tip of my eye. She knew I cried overnight and I was tired as hell, surely.

I grab my phone and saw Namjoon's name on the screen and that made me smileー for the first time of today.

Namjoon
Yah, don't cry already. It makes me feel guilty for leaving you, noona. :'(.
4:23 a.m

Namjoon
I hope you'll be okay soon<3
I already miss you noona🥺
5:54 a.m

Chuckling to myself, he called me noona at the time he's gone. I admit that I've been wanting him to use honorifics and I'm happy he did.

I went back to my room and dropped my phone on my bed and entered the bathroom ー starting to do my routines.

Grabbing my sling bag, I bid goodbye to mom and closed the door shut.

A taxi came and quickly got in.

I open my phone once again and forgot to reply to Namjoon's text.

Y/n
Nah, I'm good.
I miss you too already and how did you know I was crying!?
9:45 a.m

I close my phone and the taxi came into a halt, I thank him and paid before closing the car door shut. Turning around, I started walking to the entrance.

I sigh and look around the big mall filled with many people.

Where should I go first?

I sound like Dora the explorer, lol.

I look around and spotted the same store that I have always loved ーSuper Mario. I grin ear to ear and make my way towards the store.

The employee greeted me and smiled knowing who I am, of course, they have known me for how long since I never failed to go here. He smiled warmly and extended his arms to welcome me.

I walk around ーaisle to aisle and scratch my head, disappointed I might not find something that I like it.

My eyes stopped when I saw a cute Mario stuffed toy but it was a little different from what I brought the last time I went here.

I place my hands on the cute figure when another hand has landed on the other side of the toy. I glared st the man and knew who it was, Seokjin.

His eyes were burning holes into mine but I showed no fear ーas if I was unbothered but I was, I felt déjà vu.

"I placed my hands here first you little shit,"

He raised a brow and pulled the bear towards his body but I couldn't just surrender that easily, not infront of him atleast.