“Oh look who's here” I hear a girl coming from behind me said. I smile and turn to her, she wasn't alone but with her friends, you might say.

“Obviously me” she glare at me and flip her hair.

“Look, stop hanging out with Namjoon, he's mine” she said.

“But I didn't see a mark on his own face saying that you own him” I snap back, she was annoying.

“Stop being with him or else.”

“Or what? You're gonna cry” I chuckle as she slap me.

“Look, I don't really want to fight with you cause you're skin is just you know” I trailed off making her more angry.

“And second, it might have virus to infect me” I smile.

“What the actual fuc- I hate you!!” she said before attacking me. Her friends soon joined in making me feel helpless.

“That's what you get for talking back” she says and left me. I look around and see students looking at me pitifully and soon black out.

\__/

“Is she gonna be okay?” I hear voices around me as my head starts to hurt. I open my eyes and see Namjoon holding my hand.

“Namjoon” I softly whisper, he look at me and hug me. “Oh my god, you're okay! Are you hurt or, or do you want to eat? Who did this?” He bombard me with questions and stop him before he could add another one.

“I'm okay” I smile as I see his dimples appear. The nurse told me I am now good to go and left the infirmary with bandages around me. I was leaning on Namjoon for support and was thankful to have a friend like him.

“Do you want to eat something?” He ask, I look at him and smile.

“I can eat rocks” I grin as he chuckle before ruffling my hair as we continue our way to the gate. It was already the end of the day, which I think I passed out for hours.

“Where do you want to eat?”

“Let's just eat at a near restaurant” I answer and he nodded his head before taking me to the bus station and luckily the bus arrived short after.

“Does it still hurt?”

“Yeah, I don't get why they always beat other people up whenever they are jealous” I shrug and he nod in agreement.

“You should be careful, and I'm here to protect you” I thank him and he smile before walking out of the bus.