11

Days passed by and it kinda hurt me when Jin talked to other girls in our class. Yes, everyone knows we 'broke up' and the girls are chasing him, again.

"Oppa, we should hang out after school." the girl told Jin, he could only shrug with a smug look before wrapping his arms around her waist just like he used to do when we were together, fakely.

I sighed, Namjoon was now seen across the hallway and walk towards him, he smiled and hugged me immediately. Linking our hands together, we went to the cafeteria.

"So, how's Science?" he asked, holding up the bread before him and ate it. His cheeks growing bigger as he takes big bites. He extends his hand with the bread infront of your face, clearly sharing his bread. I gladly take a bite before hearing annoying groans from the girls.

"How can she be so lucky to have Namjoon as her friend?"

"I wish Namjoon do that to me."

"Yeah."

Namjoon could only chuckle and winked at the three girls that are behind our table, currently stalking Namjoon. They squealed loudly and hit each other causing me to smile.

"How can you have so many fangirls?"

"Well, I'm handsome and allー"

"Eh?!How can you take my milk from me!" I complained, he only smiled and took a drink on my precious milk, yes, precious. Milk is good, and everytime I stay at home, the only drink aside from water that I can have is milk.

"Sorry" he apologized, I can't stay mad at him for too long and just let it slide for now. We finished eating and went to our next subject.

"See you later, y/n."

--

"U-uh, here." the boy stuttered, giving me a small box wrapped in a cute red ribbon. I smiled and before I got to say anything, he ran away. I chuckled and my eyes widen to see what's inside; it was a bracelet with my initials.

“ohoho, what do we have here?” a voice spoke as I turn around only to see Namjoon with a sly smirk with his arms crossed. I roll my eyes as he walk towards me, grabbing my wrist while his other hand had his finger touching each designs that was swinging around with a hold of the bracelet.

“It's beautiful.” he told me, I nodded in agreement and smile afterwards. School was done and have already left the school grouns. Namjoon was walking right beside me and tugged on my uniform causing me to look at the same direction he is looking.

“We gotta buy milk tea.” was all he said before dragging me towards the small shop. We both entered making some of the costumers look at us, mostly at Namjoon.

I noticed he slightly pushed his glasses to not let it fall and walked towards the counter.

“Hi.” he smiled at the woman behind the counter.

“H-hi, what would you like to o-order sir?” she stuttered, smiling while standing straightly that might break her back any soon. The way she look at him wasn't really good, and the way she stood just to make her breast look bigger. i mean, ew.

“I would like to have 2 wintermelon..” he trailed off before looking at me.

“chocolate.”

“and also 2 chocolate sliced cakes.” he finished, she frowns a little after realizing that we were together. She nodded and blushed again once she have touched Namjoon's hands when she hands him the change.

“Your order will be served shortly sir.” she said and sat down once again and opened her phone, still red as tomato. I chcukle lightly and sat across Namjoon.

“That girl really thought we're together. You saw how she frowned when she saw me right?” I stated, he nodded before smiling. The order was served afterwards and thanked the guy as he walked away with a bunny like smile.

“Come to think of it. How about we go on a friendly date this coming Valentines?”He proposed, I couldn't say no and agreed to it. Nothing bad would happen.

He smiled softly and stood up and excused himself to go to the restroom. I scrolled through the social media and had been staring at the boy who looked...handsome.

“Hi.”a feminine voice spoke out causing me to jump a bit and let out a sigh in relief only to see the girl who had been standing behind the counter.

“Uh hi?” hesitant, I smile a bit and saw her with a serious expression.

“What's the boy's name?” was all she ask. Seriously, she could've just ask him directly but no she didn't. Is she coming for me just to know Namjoon?

“Ask him for yourself, I don't enjoy introducing my friends to someone I don't know.” I replied causing her to glare at me and went back behind the counter with her arms crossed while mumbling a few things. Namjoon came back after the little incident and grabbed the plastic cup which is now empty. We exit the shop and head towards my house.

“Mom! Namjoon's here.” Mom instantly came to the both of us with a big smile. Knowing that smile, she's about to say something about us going home together. She barely sees Namjoon so it was a surprise for her.

“Oh so you both are dating now? Since when? where? Y/n did I told you about letting me know about it first? But since it's Namjoon, I'll let it slide.”

The boy beside me cleared his throat and looked at me.

“Mom, we're not dating. He just decided to walk me home that's all.” she apologized immediately and chuckled right after before dragging both of us to the living room and saw my brother playing with his toys, he also love Mario.

“You should come everyday Joon.”

Namjoon nodded while eating his gimbap.

“I'll sure do.”

__

its been a week since I have updated this book. I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting, I am currently busy with school works and still, there are tons of them waiting for me. Summer is already a month away and I am excited of having a vacation at my aunts place which is hours away from home. :) anyways, i love you all.

ーmybananamilk12