Lore!!

This just explains somethings that might be confusing while reading the story. Feel free to skip and go right to chapter 1! <3

The world that this story is based off of is a mix between our own and "Underworld" (the movie series. The lore is all either Common knowledge (werewolves and silver) or I came up with on my own. This Story takes place in a fictional land that is similar to medieval Europe. There are all manner of supernatural creatures. Some of the edits are not my own and credit goes to the creator. (If I can find original maker of edits I'll credit them, otherwise I'll state that it's not mine)

All supernaturals follow the same Moon Goddess Selene. 

Werewolves 

*Weak to Silver, Wolfsbane, Mistletoe, and Mountain Ash*There are 5 Rankings. In order from highest to lowest they are: Nobles, Highborn, Lowborn, Bitten, Hybrids.

* The Transformations are different at the different rankings. Royals/Highborns can transform into a full wolf (Much larger than a regular wolf) Low borns only have a partial transformation. Bitten only have fangs and claws and Hybrids look like Bitten but will have some characteristic of the other species, and mixed eyes. ie. A vampire and werewolf hybrid would have vampire fangs, wolf claws, and yellow/silver eyes.

*On a full moon Lowborns, Bitten, and Hybrids transform. Royals/Highborns can control the transformation with some effort but. Royal/Highborn children still transform until they learn how to control it. Some Royals/highborns chose to not control the shift claiming that it's what wolves are meant to do.   

*Their "wolf eyes" are also different according to rank

*Their "wolf eyes" are also different according to rank. Royals have purple eyes, Highborns have blue eyes, Lowborn have yellow, Hybrids are a mix, and Bitten only have their human eyes because they don't have an "Inner wolf"

*Regardless of rank (even bitten) If you've killed and innocent, your eyes turn a blood red. Doesn't make a difference as to why. Most of the Soldiers/Army have red eyes from being in battle.

*bitten usually aren't part of a pack, but sometimes band together and from a rouge pack.

*Only a highborn/royal can create a bitten. It's Ilegal to create a bitten and can be punishable by death        

 It's Ilegal to create a bitten and can be punishable by death