Thirteen

AN: Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think!

I was in awe as we entered the territory of the Blue Moon pack. The scenery on the way had been stunning, as the climate went from the cooler north to the warm south. The carriage slowed to a halt and I poked my head out to see what was happening. We'd come to a large stone wall that was covered in moss. It was ancient looking but still stood strong. There were Guards that stood on either side of an archway in the wall. "Good morning Gentlemen!" Harry called happily as he caught the attention of the Men. "Good morning Alpha!" One of the men said, he looked young and was excited to be seeing his Alpha. "Did you have a safe journey? General Elijah said you'd likely be home today. Is the Princess with you?" he asked in rapid fire, I'm beginning to thing my pack is just out of touch with the titles thing. He got a cross look from the other guard who was a few years older, and clearly more experienced. Harry just chuckled fondly and patted the young wolf on the shoulder. "Yes She's here." He said looking back over his shoulder and motioning for me to join him. Harry and the other's Dismounted as I opened the door. I was glad that I'd had the sense to dress in something better than the trousers I'd been wearing for most of the ride. It was a light blue and flowed loosely, having no defined shape, and came down really low in the back. The straps were strings of pearls that hung elegantly around my shoulders. It was a bit long to be getting out in the middle of the forest so I had to gather the slight train in my hands. 

"Hello, I'm Amelia

"Hello, I'm Amelia."I said shyly coming to stand beside Harry. Both of the Guards looked at me with wide eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you" The older one said, nodding his head in respect. The younger one snapped out of it and Blurted "You're beautiful." he blushed darkly as I laughed softly. He seemed like he was probably a few years older than me, but looked much younger as he blushed. "Go back to the Carriage Little One" Harry said, kissing the side of my head. "We'll be at the castle in a few more hours. This is the very edge of the pack." I nodded and did as he asked.

From there on out, the roads were significantly more busy with both wolves and humans going about their lives. They eyed the carriage curiously and smiled as me but otherwise went about their day. Finally I could see the castle in the distance and it took my breath away. It was a brilliant white stone that stood out in stark contrast to the landscape around it. It put the castle I grew up in to shame. I knew that Blue Moon was one of the biggest packs, but I hadn't expected this. 

It took us nearly an hour from the time the castle came into view to the time we arrived at the front steps of the inner court yard

It took us nearly an hour from the time the castle came into view to the time we arrived at the front steps of the inner court yard. I'm been in awe the whole time as the intimidating structure got closer and closer. "Welcome home Princess." Harry said, opening the carriage door and helping me out. "This is stunning Harry. It's not at all what I pictured." I confessed. Harry laughed and smiled down at me. "its a bit grandiose isn't it?" He asked chuckling.  I laughed and looked around. The court yard was a large square and the streets were all a battered cobblestone. The walls that surrounded us were full of windows and looked to be about four or five stories tall. Harry and his men started to walk inside and I wordlessly followed after them. Inside the halls were the same white stone. it was so different from the dark wood that I was used to at home. "Harry!" A woman called to him and gave him a tight hug. From her looks I assumed that she was his mother. She had straight dark brown hair that was quite a bit darker than Harry's, and the same beautiful green eyes. "Hello! You must be Amelia!" She said happily before coming and wrapping her arms around me. I stiffened a bit, not being used to affection like this from strangers, but soon relaxed. Her hugs were warm and comforting. She gave off the same aura of calm that Harry did. Just being in her presence calmed you down. I could tell that she was an amazing Luna. "Hello, It's nice to meet you Luna." I said, bowing my head to her once she released me. "Come now, no need for that. Soon I'll be you're mother in law. Call me Anne, pet." she said gently. She hooked her arm through mine and led me farther into the castle, Harry following behind us as he answered all her questions about his time away.

I was brought to the chambers that would be mine until I moved into the Luna's Chambers.  The room was beautiful, that same white stone that I was loving. The room was round and split level. The seating area with a table,  a few love seats, and fire place were on the lover level, and were the first thing you saw when you walked in. The Bed was on the upper level that was a few steps up and tucked away in a little nook with a white sheer curtain for privacy. There was also a dining table and privacy screen in the room. The room was bare, apart from sone furs on the floor, but still inviting. There was a large window that led onto a balcony, over looking the gardens.

After a while of me being in my room relaxing there was a knock on the Door

After a while of me being in my room relaxing there was a knock on the Door. "Come in!" I called and the as soon as the door opened Harry's scent greeted me. "Hello Pup, I was just wanting to see how you were settling in." He asked smiling down as me. I was sat on once of the sofas with my feet tucked up under me. "I like it here." I said quietly, smiling to myself. I'd always had this image in my head that I was going to be miserable. I wasn't Marrying for love, so how would it be possible that I'd enjoy where I would be. I'd never pictured that it would be a bright and sunny place where the breeze that came through my window was warm smelled like wildflowers. "I'm very glad to hear that. Dinner will be ready soon, I was hoping that maybe I could show you around the grounds a bit before we eat? We've been surrounded by loud and rowdy men for days and I would love some time alone with you." He said, cupping my cheek with his large hand. I leaned into his touch and nuzzled his palm a bit before agreeing. He smile widely, dimples popping before he pulled me up off the sofa.

The gardens were beautiful. They didn't have the same structured look to them that the Council's Palace did. It had a much more organic feel to it and I was in love. The smell was intoxicating. The random pinks, purples,yellow, blues and even red flowers that surrounded us as we walked through the paths was stunning. "My mother planted these when she was younger, just after she became Luna. She said they reminded her of the field she'd been playing in when she'd met my father. They were quite young when they met. She was only 10 and he was 16. She was picking flowers for her mother and my father had been just walking by. After that they were nearly inseparable." Harry explained looking as the flowers with a sad fondness." I studied his expression for a bit before saying "You miss your father." He looked from the flower to me like I'd startled him. "I do. I've only been Alpha for a few years. In many ways I'm still learning." He said, bending down to pick up a small, purple flower. He looked at it for a moment before he turned to me and poked it into one of my braids.