Fifteen.1

I whimpered as I came to, my head was pounding. "Shh. Little One, You're alright." Harry said from somewhere off to my right. "Harry?" I asked confused. I opened my eyes to find him but winced at the bright sunlight. "I'm right here Pup." Harry said, moving from his spot to come sit on the side of the bed. "where am I?" I asked looking around. I was in a long hallway of a room. The walls were lined with large window letting thee bright sunlight stream in. "You're in the infirmary." He answered. "We wanted to keep an eye on you until you woke up. Your bond took longer to break, you had a lot of silver in your system." He explained. I frowned and felt the back of my neck, there were no traces of the wound left. It wasn't even tender to touch. "They're gone..." I whispered "My pack-old pack- they're gone." I said feeling a little sad. I could feel the new bond, and reached out to it in my mind. I Gasped as I heard so many voices of the wolves here. There were so many that I couldn't make out a single person. It was like standing in a crowd and everyone was talking all alt once. "Focus on me. shut the others out, and focus on just me." Harry said, putting his finger under my chin to make me look at him. I nodded and closed off all the voices. I focused on only the one. The one with the strongest pull. "Why do you feel different?" I asked in a whisper. Harry had a look of pride on his face as he looked at me "What do I feel like?" He asked, trying to nudge in the direction of the answer instead of just telling me himself. "Like... Home. It feels like comfort and safety." I said confused. Before I could fully realize what I was talking about, Nova took over and spoke through me. "How long have you known?" Harry's eyes widened in shock as he realized that it was no longer me speaking. He blinked a few times before speaking "How? How are you doing this?" Harry asked still in shock. It was an odd experience. Wolves never take over the human form. I was still present, but it's like I was looking through someone else's eyes with no control over my body . "We are one. Our extended time as a wolf changed us. We're no longer separate. I have more control now." Nova explained. Harry nodded slowly "Fascinating. What does this mean for Amelia?" Harry asked, looking between my, now vibrant, purple eyes. "She is fine. Her instincts are heightened, her senses are higher. She is stronger than she was before. She is special. Please answer my question Alpha" Nova answered taking his hand. Harry Nodded and cleared his through as he gathered his thoughts. "I suspected as soon as I saw her fort he first time under the tree in the garden. But I knew for sure at the ball. I felt the connection when we touched for the first time." Harry answered. I had No Idea what he was talking about, But I remembered the electrifying feeling everything our skin touched. "How has she not understood yet?" Harry asked quietly. "She convinced herself she'd never find her mate. To make this process easier, she suppressed those instincts. Even though she felt the connection, she felt the pull to you, she subconscious refused to put two and two together. Until this pack bond make it impossible to ignore." Harry nodded in understanding. "Can I have her back now? Its been amazing talking to you...?" Harry hesitated. "Nova. I'm Nova" She answered before pulling back, my eyes dimming to their normal pale purple.  "You're my mate?!" I asked, my eyes welling up with tears. "Why didn't you say anything?!" I cried, very overwhelmed from everything that had happened. "I'm sorry Pup" He soothed, gathering me into his arms. "You needed to understand it for yourself." He said kissing my head. 

The last few days have gone by quickly. I was in the infirmary for two days, One while I was out and one awake. The doctors had assured me that fainting after the pack bond procedure was normal. My body needed to fight off the silver and the new band had to fully form. That was much easier to do if my body is asleep. I missed being able to feel my old pack. But I could still feel a connection with Dion, probably because our wolves were also twins. By the time I'd left the infirmary, there was a new mark on the back of my neck. A small, blue crescent moon. The Insignia for the Blue Moon pack.

 An: This is going to be a two Part chapter to avoid it being 2000+ words

 An: This is going to be a two Part chapter to avoid it being 2000+ words. Hope you like it! comment and let me know what you think! I try to have the chapters between 1000-1500 words. Are they too long? (This chapter is 820 words)