Fifteen. 2

Everything was a whirl or chaos. Tonight was the wedding, and everyone was frantically running around. Dion had arrived yesterday evening and it was great to see him. it had only been about three weeks but I missed him like crazy. He looked so much more mature as he'd grown more and more into his Alpha role. I spent the morning being surrounded by Anne and different maids as they got me ready. I'd been properly pampered today, after the bath, I'd had a massage. Everyone assumed that I'd be nervous, but I really wasn't. The moment that I realized Harry was my mate, all my doubts vanished. Nova has made herself more known in my mind over the last few days as well, which had been both entertaining and difficult to get used to.

The dress that Anne had made for today was beautiful. It was sheer, showing my body off underneath symbolizing coming naked before the Goddess. But My breasts more intimate parts were cleverly covered by the silver-grey detailing of intricate flowers and vines. It had long billowing sleeves that fell all the way to the floor, the silver trim dragging slightly as I walked.

My hair was up in a long, thick, intricately twisted braid that looked both complicated and effortless

My hair was up in a long, thick, intricately twisted braid that looked both complicated and effortless. Anne had gone and personally picked some beautiful pale purple flowers that she thought matched my eyes, and poked them throughout my braid. Once the sun had gone down, my heart started beating excitedly. All I could think about was seeing Harry at the alter and becoming his wife, and later his mate.

I Waited outside the temple doors once again, this time for a much less painful occasion

I Waited outside the temple doors once again, this time for a much less painful occasion. "You look Stunning Minnie." Dion said with tears in his eyes. "I'm so proud of you" he said hugging me tightly as if he'd never bet to again. "Thank you Didi. I wish dad was here..." I said sadly. Dion pulled back from the hug and looked at me. "I know Minnie, but he's proud of you too. I know he is." Dion said, sounding so confident that I couldn't help but believe him. I beamed at him as tears started to well up in my eyes. "Alpha looks good on you." I said teasingly to change the subject. "You've changed." I said feeling proud of my brother. Dion looked happy as me prais and hip bumped me before saying "Luna will look good on you." As is on cue, the doors opened and the music played. Signalling that it was time to walk down the aisle. I looked up as the moon and have a contented sigh before walking to meet my soon to be husband.

The last time that I'd been in the temple there had been no decoration, just the shinny stone. This time however was quite different. Strings of hanging wisteria weaved high above out heads and the aisle was liked with hundreds of candles that were interwoven with thick vines of moonflowers. The light of the full moon lit up the space, making it look magical. I couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful and romantic sight if it'd tried. I Locked eyes with Harry as I walked. Even though we were in a room with hundreds of other people it felt like It was just be he and I.

I joined Harry and the Priestess once again

I joined Harry and the Priestess once again. "Hello and welcome! We're all gathered here tonight on this full moon to bear witness to the sacred joining of these two people; Harry Styles and Amelia Dayton. Do you both acknowledge that you are here in accordance to your own wills?" The priestess asked. We both agreed and she continued on with the ceremony, facing away from up and turning to the moon. "Goddess of the moon! Mother of the wolves! Shine down on us and bath up in your love and light!" As she said that it seemed as if the moon shone a little brighter as the Moon Goddess made herself known. "I ask you Divine One to join with me. Honour me and allow me to feel your presence with in me!" as she said this there was a pulse through the air. The priestess's hair glowed with power, the brilliance of it putting mine to shame. Her whole demeanour changed as she turned back to us. I was in awe of the woman in front of us. She'd clearly fully channelled the goddess. "Hello child." She said looking at me with kind and loving eyes. She caressed my cheek and my body flooded with warmth. "You have questions, and they'll be answered in time." She said quietly to me. Harry held my hand tightly as this all unfolded. She looked behind me to Dion and gave him an acknowledging nod.

"Hold out your left hands" she directed. She lifted the silver dagger and my hear quickened slightly. She took each of our hands and lightly cut the palms or our hands. I hissed lightly and watched the blood start to pool. The silver of the bagger slowed the healing. "Join your hands together." she instructed and we held our bleeding palms together. This is just unsanitary. At least Curly is cute. Nova chimed in and I had to suppress a very inappropriate giggle. The priestess gave me a knowing smile and I blushed slightly. "Tonight you hold the hand of your best friend, your lover, your protector, your mate. Who is strong and full of love for you as you promise to love each other and be loyal to each other forever. These are the hands that will work along side you, and support you as you build a future together. These are the hands that will hold your grief and your fears. These are the hands that will wipe the tears from your eyes, be they tears of sadness or joy. There are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you. These are the hands that will hold your children. The hands that will hold your family together. These hand will be your strength when you need them." When she finished, she reached for a braided cord that was on the alter and wrapped it around our bleeding hands. "As your hands are bound, so are your lives. Your fates are intertwined, your futures merged as one." She finished tying the cords and retuned to her place behind the alter. After that we both said our vows and the priestess dismissed the goddess. The wedding ceremony was over and I was officially Harry's wife.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and celebrating with the rest of the pack. It was great meeting people and getting well wishes. There was alcohol and lots of it. by the time we retires for the night, we were both quite buzzed from all the wine and ale that we drank.

An:The next chapter will have smut. I'm not sure how detailed I'll go with it since I'm not experienced in writing it.